PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perhaps The Funniest Tweet of All Time

uh...I like to watch, man...
249a125da850d51e1055c9b37699e2f1--funny-blogs-funny-posts.jpg

Getting back to OJ, at the time of the trial, there were unsubstantiated reports that somebody at the NSA or CIA went rogue and accessed the satellite photos of OJ's home on the night of the murder ( satellites passed over the US every 45 minutes IIRC) to see if he really was at home..... They were not allowed to spy on US citizens so it wasn't admissible and I can't find the link but I remember the story didn't get much play at the time...
Militarizing the American Criminal Justice System

FYI, it didn't show up until I hit reply. Perfect gif though.

This board's technology has issues with some .jpg and .gif files. They look fine before you post... and then the red X. I had to repost a brand new GIF from a different site, but how is this one different from the other?!?! I can't figure it out... anybody else know? Anyone?

M7bAKf.gif

Anyone at all?

Last edited:
This board's technology has issues with some .jpg and .gif files. They look fine before you post... and then the red X. I can't figure it out... anybody else know? Anyone?

M7bAKf.gif

Anyone at all?

I think it's @Ian 's right wing attempt to block out mother nature. :D

I'll try to post various Mother Nature pics just to see.

upload_2017-8-22_8-40-38.png

upload_2017-8-22_8-40-40.png

upload_2017-8-22_8-40-42.png

upload_2017-8-22_8-40-44.png

OMG. It may be true.

How did that Sesame Street song go? "One of these things is not like the others...."I actually think they should recreate 'ol Brucie's wheaties box with the new do. Fit right in with the times. Hell, maybe OJ could start selling knife sharpening kits.

No - we might be blocked by that server. I have nothing currently in place to block any photos, unless it's potentially a size issue.

Sorry Ian. That was just a joke.

I copied the X image and pasted it four times. I was teasing Old Rover a bit.

Reactions: Ian
Sorry Ian. That was just a joke.

I copied the X image and pasted it four times. I was teasing Old Rover a bit.
LOL, ah, got you. But that's actually been a problem by a few sites that blocked some sigs here that were hot-linked for bandwidth reasons. Thought maybe that was it ;)

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back