PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Eagles Superbowl X's & O's ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After thinking about it all week, it will be critical to have a lead early, then let them have the run for a while. Tighten up if they cross our won 40 yd line. Shorten the field in this game and attack Foles.

Only way to slow down that ferocious defensive front is to no huddle all game. Chris Hogan needs to be an x factor. If he's not healthy, don't start him.

If you win the toss, take the ball to set the tempo & make Foles play from behind. They absolutely positively won't win again ( Patriots) if they get too far behind. Start fast!!

Malcolm Butler is playing his last game as a Patriot. I'd be nice if he doesn't get burned left & right.

Off topic, I don't like the idea of coaches interviewing with teams when their team is in the SB. It's alot of distraction & teams should have to wait until after the postseason. Not saying that it will be a distraction necessarily for MP & McD. Just in general.

Regards,

Big Dave

After thinking about it all week, it will be critical to have a lead early, then let them have the run for a while. Tighten up if they cross our won 40 yd line. Shorten the field in this game and attack Foles.

Patriots don't normally like to blitz though.

Regards,

Big Dave

Patriots don't normally like to blitz though.

Regards,

Big Dave

Perhaps this might be a wrinkle that Belichick will have up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes