PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Tuesday August 23rd

Best thing about practicing against adams is it will help prepare us for waddle and hill in Miami.

Or not!! Luckily there is a salary cap so in years ahead the Dolphins will implode (Waddle and Tua not on rookie contracts), but for the next couple of years they are formidable.

My reading might be outdated but everybody was specifying that we're installing an outside zbs, requiring each O lineman to know what the guy in front and behind him is doing each play, and it did sound pretty daunting

As far as weather goes it’s gonna be 98-100 degrees by noon but will feel only couple degrees warmer. The humidity is low and dew point not hitting 60.

In Miami later today will be 88 but feel like 98 with humidity off the charts and dew point extreme at 76.

100 is 100 though but not as draining as Miami.

Feel bad for players having to endure. I break a sweat in under 30 seconds just standing outside in either above scenario

I think the OL stuff is a bit overblown. I think they are using camp to try something in these practices and could easily just revert back to their usual blocking scheme. Think this is them trying to be scheme versatile.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back