PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Tuesday August 23rd

Time to start preparing our hearts that this season is not going to be a bounce-back to the 2-decade long expectations, but a reminder of the 2020 experience. I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of frustration from this team. And there will be no mistaking it this time, it'll completely on the fault of BB. He's losing his mind thinking he can run this like a JV team with no true offensive system and leader. His personnel decisions will cost Mac & Co a few years of their careers.

1-4 is expected based on schedule . 2-3 is probably on the nice end . 3-2 means we are playoff bound...

Maybe I am too optimistic, but I expect 3-2 based on the schedule. 2-3 is the floor.

Lions and Steelers must be wins. A rookie QB and the Lions.

The Dolphins are a toss up. Packers and Ravens favor the opponent. But I expect to win one of the three to be at 3-2.

The next 3 games after that are very winnable with the Bears, Browns, and Jets.

Time to start preparing our hearts that this season is not going to be a bounce-back to the 2-decade long expectations, but a reminder of the 2020 experience. I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of frustration from this team. And there will be no mistaking it this time, it'll completely on the fault of BB. He's losing his mind thinking he can run this like a JV team with no true offensive system and leader. His personnel decisions will cost Mac & Co a few years of their careers.
91fMq2WscOL.jpeg

Also be aware that the Pats are not going to show the Raiders much in practice or during the game on Saturday since we play them in December...

edit: I meant Friday for the Raiders game

Last edited:
Hoping acclimating to the heat can explain part of the struggles and we see a better day tomorrow. Never thought I'd ask for this, but chance McD offers BB some insight into our abysmal O for old time's sake?

So any forward progressions from Mac..

Is the offensive line pulling Mac behind or vice versa ...

So any forward progressions from Mac..

Is the offensive line pulling Mac behind or vice versa ...
I think what we've seen so far is that the most disappointing unit on the team has been the O-line. What is the cause? Perhaps a rookie LG, injuries, inconsistent play, whatever the reason I think they have to have better play from those players. No running game and Mac having little time to throw will make the offense look anemic.
Mac is fine, that perfect 45 yard throw to Agholor is just one example of what he can do if given time. We now have more depth at the wr position than we've had in years, our Rb's are really good and our top two tight ends can play (Jonnu having an excellent camp, and we know what Hunter can do).

We just need for our O-line to play better. Hopefully, that time is coming soon!!!

Last edited:
We need to keep this graphic and award it daily/weekly/monthly/yearly to the most deserving poster !
Yeah, that was a horrible over reaction from one practice. I'm sure more to come in the coming weeks. ;)

The 2-decade long expectations are long gone for me from the rear view mirror.

But I'm confident the team will be better than 2020 in just about every way.

This is a good test before the season though. Humble pie vs. legit competition, and then get real work going after Friday's game.
This team is always different once they start game planning. Right now they're trying to test ideas and personnel.
I do think we have the pieces - if the OL can congeal (which seems to be the story each of the last 5 seasons)
The big question mark is if Matty P can be innovative and aggressive enough calling plays

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back