PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Rumoured Landing Spot For Andy Dalton

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened after they made the playoffs?

Hint: 0-4, 1 TD, 6 INT, 57 passer rating
The one time they almost won a playoff game was with McCaron

The fact that Andy Dalton is a ginger is very problematic. He can't be out in the sun for very long. The Pats usually play games at 1 or 4. Then again he could be a Daywalker...

Never laughed so much in my life.:D

For the record:
Though Brady’s and Mahomes’ SB records are identical after each’s first two seasons as starters (1-0), little else is comparable.
Game manager Brady kept it safe and simple in 2001 while the Pats D determined the team’s success in most games.
In year 2.....no playoffs
Mahomes’ year 1 ended 1 game short of a SB but with a MVP trophy.
Year 2, Mahomes secured the elusive Lombardi despite dealing with a major injury.

PatsFans who feel the need to belittle Mahomes by comparing him to Brady is comical. After two years, Mahomes is winning bigly. The mouth breathers should hold their breaths for about 17 years to see how Mahomes career plays out
You’re on the cusp of becoming a Chiefs fan, eh?

You’re on the cusp of becoming a Chiefs fan, eh?
Facts are facts

And be thankful I have gifted you a sub-topic that will inspire you to crank out your daily quotient of 75 posts by sunset.

For the record:
Though Brady’s and Mahomes’ SB records are identical after each’s first two seasons as starters (1-0), little else is comparable.
Game manager Brady kept it safe and simple in 2001 while the Pats D determined the team’s success in most games.
In year 2.....no playoffs
Mahomes’ year 1 ended 1 game short of a SB but with a MVP trophy.
Year 2, Mahomes secured the elusive Lombardi despite dealing with a major injury.

PatsFans who feel the need to belittle Mahomes by comparing him to Brady is comical. After two years, Mahomes is winning bigly. The mouth breathers should hold their breaths for about 17 years to see how Mahomes career plays out

2013 AFC West 2nd 11 5 0 Lost Wild Card Playoffs (at Colts) 45–44
2014 AFC West 2nd 9 7 0
2015 AFC West 2nd 11 5 0 Won Wild Card Playoffs (at Texans) 30–0
Lost Divisional Playoffs (at Patriots)
2016 2016 NFL AFC West 1st 12 4 0 Lost Divisional Playoffs (Steelers) 18–16
2017 2017 NFL AFC West^ 1st^ 10 6 0 Lost Wild Card Playoffs (Titans) 22–21

1999 1999 AFC East 5th 8 8 0
2000 2000 AFC East 5th 5 11 0
2001 2000 AFC East 0 2 0

Facts are facts

And be thankful I have gifted you a sub-topic that will inspire you to crank out your daily quotient of 75 posts by sunset.
Your “facts” are just as worthless as your grasp on elementary arithmetic I see. Given your advanced age, you’ll probably be dead before I complete the 75 posts. Nobody will care either.

Andy Dalton is an ok/good QB...AND he is used to throwing to crap WRs so its a perfect fit

Andy Dalton is an ok/good QB...AND he is used to throwing to crap WRs so its a perfect fit

I’m just over the moon thinking about Dalton and Sanu reuniting in NE. Offense will be unstoppable.

If Andy Dalton is under center week 1...

I might honestly watch the game and post in game thread at the same time! When Andy Dalton throws his 3rd pick, the meltdowns will be worth it!

The true definition of “We’re onto Cincinnati” :D

He will last less than a week then retire:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back