PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots have the #1 defense (PPG) in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoooo hooooooo!

Yeah but look at all the YARDS we allow... :/

I mean what if we're in the Super Bowl and we win the score by 3 and hold the other team to no touchdowns but the other team rolls up 500 yards on us?

I can't remember a turnaround like this from a defense in a long time, this D is playing like a genuine top 5/10 defense now, i thought earlier in the season they weren't as good as their numbers.

Now they're playing like their numbers.

I can't remember a turnaround like this from a defense in a long time, this D is playing like a genuine top 5/10 defense now, i thought earlier in the season they weren't as good as their numbers.

Now they're playing like their numbers.
Your opinion has done a remarkable turnaround not the defense.

Yeah but look at all the YARDS we allow... :/

I mean what if we're in the Super Bowl and we win the score by 3 and hold the other team to no touchdowns but the other team rolls up 500 yards on us?

They suck then.....

People really need to get a grip. How well did that bend but don't break thing work out in 2007 and 2010?

Eventually this team is going to have to make a stand against a very good offense with a playoff game on the line. If you feel comfortable in that situation, with the talent we have here, you are delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back