PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots have the #1 defense (PPG) in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
People really need to get a grip. How well did that bend but don't break thing work out in 2007 and 2010?

Eventually this team is going to have to make a stand against a very good offense with a playoff game on the line. If you feel comfortable in that situation, with the talent we have here, you are delusional.
It's okay brah. Enjoy yourself a little. We won, ya know?

People really need to get a grip. How well did that bend but don't break thing work out in 2007 and 2010?

Eventually this team is going to have to make a stand against a very good offense with a playoff game on the line. If you feel comfortable in that situation, with the talent we have here, you are delusional.
hmm the 01, 03, 04, Bend but don't Break D's held up pretty well

It's called rational thought. This team hasn't played a decent offense all year. The closest they have come is Seattle- who they gave up over 30 points to. They are thin at corner and incredibly thin at DE talent wise.
If they go out and get shredded next week by an awful Jets team people will be talking about how they are the worst defense in the history of football. And it will be equally stupid. People are overreacting to two good games against a bad offense and an even worse offense.

I'm trying to take the reasonable position, the long view and all the homers who can't see the forest through the trees are having name calling, poop slinging, temper tantrums. It reminds me of what happens when you present facts to an SJW or a feminist. They just come unglued.
Excellent D all season.

So anyone wanna crown their *** as the best defense in the league? Where's dennis green when you need him.

hmm the 01, 03, 04, Bend but don't Break D's held up pretty well

They werent really bend dont break in2003 or 2004 though, they didnt give up a lot of yards.
Pretty hard to argue against being the top scoring defense in the nfl. Theyve gotten way better on 3rd down too. To me, we are playing better now than we were earlier in the season. Were gelling as expected and like we usually do at the end of the year

They werent really bend dont break in2003 or 2004 though, they didnt give up a lot of yards.
Pretty hard to argue against being the top scoring defense in the nfl. Theyve gotten way better on 3rd down too. To me, we are playing better now than we were earlier in the season. Were gelling as expected and like we usually do at the end of the year
They actually were by scheme and Belichick's coaching plan. They just happened to do it a little better than the 2016 version, at least the 2003 D did.

It's called rational thought. This team hasn't played a decent offense all year. The closest they have come is Seattle- who they gave up over 30 points to. They are thin at corner and incredibly thin at DE talent wise.
If they go out and get shredded next week by an awful Jets team people will be talking about how they are the worst defense in the history of football. And it will be equally stupid. People are overreacting to two good games against a bad offense and an even worse offense.

I'm trying to take the reasonable position, the long view and all the homers who can't see the forest through the trees are having name calling, poop slinging, temper tantrums. It reminds me of what happens when you present facts to an SJW or a feminist. They just come unglued.

Being tempered in exhuberence on a one game performance is fine.

Your problem is that youve been doing it for 14 games.

You are just clueless. Thats all.

They actually were by scheme and Belichick's coaching plan. They just happened to do it a little better than the 2016 version, at least the 2003 D did.

Probably due to the fact that they had better talent on them, atleast in my opinion

Actually, you're right. They probably have to conquer Oakland and Dallas to collect their rings. Those are two of the better offenses in the NFL. Of course, the Raiders and Cowboys need to stop the Pats offense. Those teams aren't exactly Denver and Baltimore on defense. Not even close.
I this was the type of game the Pats had sometimes had their struggles. Today, even though the offense was slowed down a lot the defense was lights out and went out and won this game. the Raiders or Cowboys defenses are no way near the Broncos D.

e

Or you can go jerk off a hungry polar bear, you whiny little ****. God forbid anybody should introduce you to logical thought.

The idiom "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish" comes to mind. What is it with all the children here who can't make a point without stooping to name calling?
Well you just made the poll unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye