PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots have signed veteran DL Ricky Jean-Francois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we needed a backup DT until Valentine can come back, if he can.
Or if the position of WR is deemed as a larger need.

Shea not coming back, looks like its VV and MM
Why do you say that about McClellin? Because he missed practice today? Did I miss some news? Maybe they’re bringing him back slowly.

Why do you say that about McClellin? Because he missed practice today? Did I miss some news? Maybe they’re bringing him back slowly.
Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Shea McLellin suffered a setback in practice while trying to return from injured reserve. Was placed on IR due to concussion, per source.

Two new DTs at practice today, so I’m thinking that his status of returning may be in jeopardy.

Man that sucks! At this point it wouldn't shock me if we get nobody back and that would hurt a lot. I was hoping to get two of those guys back at least. We have been really screwed with the injuries.

Maybe end of his Patriots or even NFL career.
One thing is for sure some way some how James Oshaunnesy is responsible for this injury.
I will be seriously pissed if Malcolm Mitchell is damaged beyond repair.
He was looking like a real find.

The bacon donut man owns 30 Dunkin Donuts - that's the most exciting thing about Ricky

One thing is for sure some way some how James Oshaunnesy is responsible for this injury.
I will be seriously pissed if Malcolm Mitchell is damaged beyond repair.
He was looking like a real find.

Well I saw somewhere he feels ready but he hasn't gotten the clear. We could use Mitchell for the short stuff. The intermediate routes. I think he would improve our 3rd down efficiency.

Last edited:
Can Kaepernick play DT?

I was concerned at the beginning of this year that there were no LSU Tigers to make the team. Every Super Bowl of the TB/BB era has had at least one token Tiger. Heck the third Bowl in 2005 we had SIX Tigers...SIX.

Now, Faulk aside, I do realize that they all pretty much sucked, but we're talking superstition here.

He may not see the field at all, but a significant signing none the less.

-LSU Grad & Purveyor of Nonsense

I was concerned at the beginning of this year that there were no LSU Tigers to make the team. Every Super Bowl of the TB/BB era has had at least one token Tiger. Heck the third Bowl in 2005 we had SIX Tigers...SIX.

Now, Faulk aside, I do realize that they all pretty much sucked, but we're talking superstition here.

Works for me.

Whoa whoa whoa Jarvis Green and Blue Gay were clutch performers! To say nothing of one of the great forgotten Brady backups, Rohan Davey

Ricky Jean is not my lover, but he was indeed a decent rotational d-lineman for their extremely talented defenses during the Harbaugh years. I think he was a little slimmer then, but hopefully he can come in and provide some good snaps to keep Brown/Branch/Butler fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe