PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots / Brady Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reilly for Reedy, according to Volin

No Mike Gillislee or Eric Lee at #Patriots practice. Alan Branch and Rex Burkhead returned. Also looks like Trevor Reilly is back on the practice squad in place of Bernard Reedy.

Bye the time they play next week, they should have:

Healthy KVN
Hogan
Branch
White
Burkhead

That's a lot of additions to the "team" a/k/a game day active roster. Anyone want to argue that those additions won't lead to a better team?

Bye the time they play next week, they should have:

Healthy KVN
Hogan
Branch
White
Burkhead

That's a lot of additions to the "team" a/k/a game day active roster. Anyone want to argue that those additions won't lead to a better team?
...add potentially Malcom Mitchell.

Stacked playoff roster.

Beautiful bean footage.

I know Gronk is huge but every time I see him at eye level, I’m always shocked by how huge he is. I can’t imagine what a CB must feel like lining up opposite him. You’re giving up at least 6 inches and 60 pounds.

I know Gronk is huge but every time I see him at eye level, I’m always shocked by how huge he is. I can’t imagine what a CB must feel like lining up opposite him. You’re giving up at least 6 inches and 60 pounds.

Yea I was about 20ft away from him at TC a couple of years ago. He is a mountain of a man.

Reedy = 0 fumbles. I consider that a successful run with the team. Hopefully he gets a ring out of it.

If they get the ring . maybe Id be able to ignore the fact that he didn't play even late in Jetes game w Danny taking some ugly hits..;)

Healthy KVN
Hogan
Branch
White
Burkhead

Bye week idle sport: if you could have ONE of those players back at 100%, who would you pick?

That makes me very excited, adding kvn hogan and branch would be huge . Burkhead is also big with the injuries at rb. Mitchell would be icing on the cake if he can pick up where he left off - remember he was clearly rusty last year when he returned in the afcc but had a great sb

Good news on Hogan. We need him, Burkhead and White back. Replenish our passing game with guys Brady actually trusts. Mitchell would be a nice bonus return. We're gonna need those guys to quickly shake off the rust in game though.

I'll let Brady, Lewis, Cooks & Gronk carry the O
Eh the passing game needs another trusted weapon for Brady. It definitely hasn't looked sharp on a consistent basis recently.

They need Hogan back most of all. The one area that has struggled most recently is the passing game. Very inconsistent.

Hogan is a legit #2 receiver. Hopefully Brady is healed up and gets several of these trusted weapons back. It will make a world of difference. A consistent passing attack combined with Dion's excellent running would be massive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft