Passing Game - Dorsett and Hogan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
ZERO targets for Dorsett and Hogan?

How often are Hogan or Dorsett Brady's first option? Because all Brady seems to be doing lately is throw to edleman, throw it away, crumble, or throw to a back...if the first read isn't there looks like Brady's is giving up on plays a TON

How many times did Brady throw over 20 yards... Something is wrong with him. Mobility is sn issue

IMO, Brady is rebuilding the passing offense. He is targeting White, Burkhead, and Edelman more for now. I think next week, we start scheming up routes for Gronkowski to get open...and then start working on Dorsett/Hogan.

IMO, Brady is rebuilding the passing offense. He is targeting White, Burkhead, and Edelman more for now. I think next week, we start scheming up routes for Gronkowski to get open...and then start working on Dorsett/Hogan.

Only so much scheming you can do for Gronk at this point. Painful to watch him run downfield, noticeable hitch in his step.

Dorsett sucks and Hogan has been invisible without better guys around him drawing coverage

Along with mental lapses, it looks like Brady is carrying a leg injury of some kind. He didn’t look comfortable setting his feet. I hope we get a bye so he can rest.

You're kidding right?? Brady rebuilding Offense I am sure that's not by choice. Also Gronk moves like he's running in quick sand. Gotta think this is it for Gronk and Football hope he can go out in the Big one.

How many times did Brady throw over 20 yards... Something is wrong with him. Mobility is sn issue
I don’t know that he threw over 10 yards, let alone 20.

Dorsett sucks and Hogan has been invisible without better guys around him drawing coverage
Honestly, I think this may be just as much of an issue as any injury that Tom is dealing with. The passing game took a major hit with the loss of Gordon, and it wasn’t exactly setting the world on fire with him.

That said, they may be able to get things going a bit before their (hopefully) first playoff game in 3 weeks. They won’t look at pathetic as they did today. Plus, if the running game can get going on a regular basis that’s going to be a huge bonus.

We are really missing Malcom Mitchell and cookie. BB made a mistake by trading cooks. Mitchell can’t play because of his knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News