PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Panthers ask for permission to interview Nick Caserio [update: Hired by Texans]

Good luck, he will need, the Texans is a dumpster fire, ever since the Matt Schaub playoff year the media always put the Texans as a contender, they have been nothing but a joke for years.

Of we lose Zeigler too thats a significant part of the personnel team. Need some reinforcements

This guy is very handsome. What's wrong with you people?

Good riddance. Does he need a ride to the airport? I can send him an Uber. Let’s get some fresh ideas in the building on draft day from a dude that doesn’t look like he’s about to snap and go on a mass kill streak.

Good riddance. Does he need a ride to the airport? I can send him an Uber. Let’s get some fresh ideas in the building on draft day from a dude that doesn’t look like he’s about to snap and go on a mass kill streak.
Someone I know who claims to have a in at the Patriots claims Caserio is leaving Because BB blocked out his advise most times and did what he felt was best.
Such as He wanted to draft Samuel and BB pushed for Harry

Someone I know who claims to have a in at the Patriots claims Caserio is leaving Because BB blocked out his advise most times and did what he felt was best.
Yeah. I’m sure it’s just coincidence that the drafts went from great from 2009-2013 when Reese is there and then began a precipitous decline when Caserio became that voice in the room. He can go finger blast Easterby’s butthole in Houston. Adios, Nicky.

Yeah. I’m sure it’s just coincidence that the drafts went from great from 2009-2013 when Reese is there and then began a precipitous decline when Caserio became that voice in the room. He can go finger blast Easterby’s butthole in Houston. Adios, Nicky.
The old Kraft special!

Should we get rid of BB ? These stories man ..

This is the Easterby smile as he's slipping the knife between your ribs:

1609914011538.png

Imagine being subservient to that viper.

i bet they hire Josh McD next there . houston fans will go crazy

Yeah, you have got to suspect that Caserio may want to take the odd coach or player with him to the Texans ?

I haven't been a huge fan of what the Pats have been doing personnel-wise in recent years. So I am not totally upset to see Caserio go.

I just don't get why Caserio would go to the Texans. Yes, Watson is a top 3-5 QB in the league, but ownership and who Caserio will report to is all messed up and they kinda destroyed their roster to sell out to win two seasons ago.

First stop JJ Watts office to ink the contract.

Well, either BB did not listen to him and he was a great personnel guy... OR, he was lousy at it and he is to blame.

So not really any point in having a great personnel guy if he isnt listened to.

Breer kinda suggests its BB(as is expected from Breer)

Same story every year. Everyone punches their "Patriots" card and moves on to the next job. How many more championships would this team had won if they had the stability of a Pittsburgh? BB doesn't get enough credit. He loses assistants and front office people every season.

I don't think Caserio was bad. He basically worked hard and executed and is a good guy. The team did well drafting and developing with him when there good advisors like Reese and Bill O'Brien. The team has been terrible at drafting ever since Josh McDaniels came back. So losing Caserio probably won't hurt, he was like a neutral hard-working good-guy presence. The team will continue to go downhill however unless we get a new offensive coordinator. Before it's too late and we become the next 4-12 Denver Broncos in 2010 or the 2-14 St Louis Rams (2011) which is McDaniels' pedigree without Tom Brady. The current trajectory with this OC will continue to go downhill.

Last edited:
I don't think Caserio was bad. He basically worked hard and executed and is a good guy. The team did well drafting and developing with him when there good advisors like Reese and Bill O'Brien. The team has been terrible at drafting ever since Josh McDaniels came back. So losing Caserio probably won't hurt, he was like a neutral hard-working good-guy presence. The team will continue to go downhill however unless we get a new offensive coordinator. Before it's too late and we become the next 4-12 Denver Broncos in 2010 or the 2-14 St Louis Rams (2011) which is McDaniels' pedigree without Tom Brady. The current trajectory with this OC will continue to go downhill.
Do you have any familial relationship to NEM?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back