PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other NFL games week 1 thread

Lovinglife is considering a screen name change.

Congrats to David Carr overcoming a devastating OT interception and throwing a winning TD to finish with 435 yards exactly 200 more than LJ.

I despise the veritable existence of that little racist punk moron playing "qb" for the Raisins...er...Ratbirds....

Hahahahaha

I've got a couple reasons. :p
QA8udy0axbfs3One5wQi2q77joApsB5TsAnwbOgAcSA.jpg

Ravens playing KC next week and Buffalo going to Miami, both could be O-2

I hope the Raiders are decent this year NFL way more fun when they're relevant even if I hate their fan base lol

Who looks for this stuff?
I do. I despise all Mannings and look forward to as many humiliating, excruciatingly embarrassing items as can be found on the internet.

eli-manning-owned.bmp

I hope the Raiders are decent this year NFL way more fun when they're relevant even if I hate their fan base lol
Well, this upcoming week, they'll have to overcome a scheduled loss (v. Pitt, at Pitt, at 1:00 pm).

Ravens playing KC next week and Buffalo going to Miami, both could be O-2
You think MIA beats BUF? That puts the phins solidly in 1st place w/2 division wins.

I can't envision that turd at QB for the Phizz will be able to keep up with a pizzed off Buffalo offense....and while we're on the subject, who DOESN'T think MIami is gearing up to make a major pitch to Deshaun Watson, as soon as he's cleared this coming offseason. Tua is a one trick/first read pony. They know it in MIami and this is why they will do everything possible to bring Watson to South Beach

I can't envision that turd at QB for the Phizz will be able to keep up with a pizzed off Buffalo offense....and while we're on the subject, who DOESN'T think MIami is gearing up to make a major pitch to Deshaun Watson, as soon as he's cleared this coming offseason. Tua is a one trick/first read pony. They know it in MIami and this is why they will do everything possible to bring Watson to South Beach
Can you imagine Watson in So Beach with all the massage parlors and strip clubs. They'll find him in a shady motel bathroom handcuffed with his **** cutoff by a chainsaw wielding Colombian.

I didn't
want to be so graphic but yes...THAT is exactly the image I thought of when posting that scenario...."say hello to my leetle fren.."

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back