PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other NFL games week 1 thread

I wish I could say that I was excited for Ravens vs Chiefs but Jackson against the Chiefs is like Peyton against the Patriots from 2001-2004.

I keep waiting for the Ravens to finally roll them. They’ve been totally pathetic in those matchups.

Can you imagine Watson in So Beach with all the massage parlors and strip clubs. They'll find him in a shady motel bathroom handcuffed with his **** cutoff by a chainsaw wielding Colombian.

We need a LeBron James style reveal from Watson.

”I’ve decided to take my talents to South Beach. Also, I’ll be playing football there, too.”

I can't envision that turd at QB for the Phizz will be able to keep up with a pizzed off Buffalo offense....and while we're on the subject, who DOESN'T think MIami is gearing up to make a major pitch to Deshaun Watson, as soon as he's cleared this coming offseason. Tua is a one trick/first read pony. They know it in MIami and this is why they will do everything possible to bring Watson to South Beach
I came away from the game less impressed with Tua than ever before. IMO, he's not the answer for Miami.

Couldn't keep my eyes open all the way to the end but not surprised in the least bit by the outcome.

I came away from the game less impressed with Tua than ever before. IMO, he's not the answer for Miami.
He didn't look too bad. He was helped by a ton of YAC, poor tackling and having Parker and Waddle. Plus he was effective in RZ.

Per ESPN this morning, referred to Schecter's post that Ravens haven't blown a 14 point lead since 2004 and were 96-0....
I recall a recent playoff game where they blew a 14 point lead twice in the game...recently than that...
Divisional Round - Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots - January 10th, 2015 | Pro-Football-Reference.com
For whatever reason, stats that involve playoff games rarely count. That's why it took Brady longer than it should have to get the career wins/TD records.

Game last night delivered the entertainment factor. Ravens fan forum was a great read after the game.

Game last night delivered the entertainment factor. Ravens fan forum was a great read after the game.

Are they finally realizing that they are never going to win anything with that QB? As exciting as he is, he is such a bad passer that he is going to be holding the back badly... especially when they start paying him 40M a season.

Jackson is fun to watch and will have some INCREDIBLE plays, but he also has like 3 bad throws per series. The "RB-who-plays-QB" criticisms are unfair, but not entirely untrue. He has a great arm, but he has no "touch" - to use a baseball analogy, he basically has one pitch, a 100-mph fastball. His mechanics are awful and he is completely clueless in the pocket. He won't step up and complete an easy throw, he'll twist his body and throw weird passes. Unless he is on the run, he has no accuracy which is... mind-boggling.

Great athlete, **** QB.

I shut off the TV last night immediately after the INT in the EZ, so I did not know the outcome of this game until literally just an hour ago...

I know that Chucky & Mayock suck at their jobs, but dam was I happy to see the Ratbirds lose... I despise Every Single Thing about that Murderer-Worshipping franchise (except that they switched from phonyturf to natural grass) from ownership to coaching staff to players to their ugly, gang-banging fanimals...

I truly & sincerely wish that a MOAB would fall right in the middle of M&TBank Stadium when everyone is inside it Sunday night.

Didn't get a chance to watch live but saw some highlights of the Mannings commentating and it was actually pretty interesting. Russel Wilson was there for overtime as well. I'm surprised they didn't make a joke about an interception at the goal line when Wilson was on and Carr threw one.

This tweet was more embarrassing than his two fumbles.

He does not sound too smart when he talks either.

I guess he is one of those athletes to got "good grades" that they did not deserve just so they could keep playing.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back