PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION ****** Other NFL Games Thread Week 1 ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cowboys have to know if you let your pass rush get behind Brady that you basically have given him all day to throw and he can do dangerous things.

Brown having a great game!

Jesus Ab looks to be in his prime. Shame he was a maniac and got his ass cut with us.

Might have been too quick though

Swapped out D. Harris for Brown as flex just before kick-off. Looks like a good move

Time for a Dak INT....

Wasted a play

The Cowboys have to know if you let your pass rush get behind Brady that you basically have given him all day to throw and he can do dangerous things.

yeah. I don’t understand this. 4 rushers up the middle.

Still say they don’t lose a game this year assuming health.

Losing Murphy-Bunting really dents the CB room and their backs are less than inspiring with Fumble Machine Jones and Stone Hands Leonard.

LOL why would you let ithe clock run down

Losing Murphy-Bunting really dents the CB room and their backs are less than inspiring with Fumble Machine Jones and Stone Hands Leonard.

Right, I'd still say Bucs are favorites in the NFC but i wouldn't be shocked if that secondary does them in

agree...but...if TB makes no mistakes on offense I think they win by a couple scores anyway

Collinsworth: Is it possible Brady has gotten better?

:D

cowboys defense still atrocious no surprise there, dan quinn is a highly overrated DC that got carried by a well put together secondary.

LOL why would you let ithe clock run down

They have good field position and three time outs left. You don’t want to give Brady and the Bucs another shot before the half.

wow what a double penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back