NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION ****** Other NFL Games Thread Week 1 ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady fresh and healthy?
All 22 starters back for TB?
In Tampa Bay?
Dak first game back from major injury?
Offensive line for the Cowboys in flux?
Young Cowboy linebacker running his mouth about Tom?

Dallas 72
Tampa 0

Pumped & Jacked beyond comprehension!

Rooting for a 4 week Tompa toe turf injury.

dallas cowboys GIF

Man can’t believe it’s here! Bucs win big tonight... Dallas seems a mess
For my fellow cord cutters - just saw that the game is streaming live on the peacock app

Man can’t believe it’s here! Bucs win big tonight... Dallas seems a mess
For my fellow cord cutters - just saw that the game is streaming live on the peacock app
???
You don't have an antenna? NBC OTA will have the game. No need to involve wildlife in your home...

???
You don't have an antenna? NBC OTA will have the game. No need to involve wildlife in your home...

I’ve tried a couple digital antennas, tough to get a consistent signal some reason. Anyway I’m not in the ne region so I mostly don’t get pats on local channels

I just heard there is football today. Did you know?

Bucs roll. The first of many of those.

Bucs won’t be as good as people think, but Dallas won’t even be CLOSE to as good as media always thinks they are. Poor choice of opponent for game #1 (in terms of quality of play - I’m sure the Cowboys will be an excellent “draw” for the ratings the League cares about).

This is going to affect the spread

Should be a fun game, too bad we have to hear Simms talk.

Man that is brutal for the Ravens. Oh well.

Woooo FOOOOTTTBAAALLL! Go Bucks, go points and good luck to my fantasy football and gambling investments!

Bucs won’t be as good as people think, but Dallas won’t even be CLOSE to as good as media always thinks they are. Poor choice of opponent for game #1 (in terms of quality of play - I’m sure the Cowboys will be an excellent “draw” for the ratings the League cares about).

The league messed up for sure in putting the Cowboys as the opener. I think the Saints would have been better due to their rivalry with Tampa and the whole storyline of Jameis coming back to his old stomping grounds. Cowboys would have been a good matchup if Dak were healthy.

The Bucs will have the best record in the league this year. They are simply loaded everywhere except maybe their secondary which is ok, not great. Also, their o-line is solid but not spectacular. Only teams that can beat them are the ones with great pass rushers...there aren't too many of those teams out there.

Pats play both these teams in Wks 4 & 6 while Gilmore is out. They both have good receivers. I would think this game would be of interest to our fans. Plus, done with "winning the offseason."

Let the games begin. LFG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore