Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Tom and/or Gronk join the team for OTAs Today?

• both will attend

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Tom yes Gronk no

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Tom no Gronk yes

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • no Tom no Gronk

Votes: 56 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher Price at BSJ on Brady's impact at missing OTAs

I’ll be honest with you, this is barely registering a ripple in the locker room with vets and rookies alike. Brady has built up so much currency with them, I think they’re all OK with it, at least right now. My feeling is that could change if he doesn’t show up for mandatory minicamp. But at this point, no one in the locker room is upset, either on or off the record.

As suspected drama drummed up by drama queens in the media.

And PatsFans.com posters.

Any idea how many sessions there were last week? Just curious as to whether Mitchell may have missed more than one session or not, as Tuesday may have been nothing more than a rest day for him.

More:
MITCHELL AMONG THE MISSING
Malcolm Mitchell is still a ghost when it comes to these OTA practices. He was photographed by the team at OTA No. 1 last week but has not been spotted (nor photographed out at practice) since. He missed the entirety of his sophomore season with a knee injury, and it's worth wondering when he'll next pop up on the field.
Not working on the lower field either. Not good.

Perry’s OTA observations: Hollister, Dawson stand out in fifth practice

I’ll be honest with you, this is barely registering a ripple in the locker room with vets and rookies alike. Brady has built up so much currency with them, I think they’re all OK with it, at least right now. My feeling is that could change if he doesn’t show up for mandatory minicamp. But at this point, no one in the locker room is upset, either on or off the record.

The drama has been created by Brady and is not helped that he continues showing up:

Either you are there or not. This half measure ******** is exaclty what creates that drama.

Similarly I am sure some of you guys will just excuse his phrasing as coincidental, right?:

The drama has been created by Brady and is not helped that he continues showing up:

Either you are there or not. This half measure ******** is exaclty what creates that drama.

Similarly I am sure some of you guys will just excuse his phrasing as coincidental, right?:

You must have missed the report where Hightower said his absence is no big deal. I believe that just came out yesterday. Some embarrassing posts by you, my man.

Price taking on the role of Patriots Pravda Propagandist...

Price taking on the role of Patriots Pravda Propagandist...
Or it could just be that, like Hightower said, this really isn’t a big deal.

I had the exact opposite interpretation. He's working out at the team facility. That's great news! This should tell everyone the team is on the same page as TB. BB still might not be biggest fan of missing the OTAs but TB working in any compacity at team facilities is a positive twist to the story if not evidence that it's a non-story to begin with.

When we thought he was working at TB12 facility only it was bad optics but this isn't.

I had the exact opposite interpretation. He's working out at the team facility. That's great news! This should tell everyone the team is on the same page as TB. BB still might not be biggest fan of missing the OTAs but TB working in any compacity at team facilities is a positive twist to the story if not evidence that it's a non-story to begin with.

When we thought he was working at TB12 facility only it was bad optics but this isn't.

It is the opposite of a positive twist. It is just the newest chapter of his "passive aggressive" offseason. Playing catch only with your BFF and on your own schedule is a bigger **** you to BB and the way things always have been than just going for treatments to TB12.

It is the opposite of a positive twist. It is just the newest chapter of his "passive aggressive" offseason. Playing catch only with your BFF and on your own schedule is a bigger **** you to BB and the way things always have been than just going for treatments to TB12.

Consider it even after BB said "F you" to the team and all of us in the SB.

I would agree with this if it wasn't in the team facility. This implies cooperation from the team. I'm sure BB would still perfer he be a full participant but see no reason why getting some work in on team grounds would be a bad thing or something that anyone would perceive as worse than what we previously thought was going down.

You have quite the negative takes on TB12 do you not like him?

I would agree with this if it wasn't in the team facility. This implies cooperation from the team. I'm sure BB would still perfer he be a full participant but see no reason why getting some work in on team grounds would be a bad thing or something that anyone would perceive as worse than what we previously thought was going down.

You have quite the negative takes on TB12 do you not like him?

I have two Patriots jerseys with his name in my closet. I dont have an issue with him. He can do whatever he wants but dont expect me not to point out how he has been anything but a leader this offseason.

I dont't have any negative takes at all on him. Reality is what it is.

I have two Patriots jerseys with his name in my closet. I dont have an issue with him. He can do whatever he wants but dont expect me not to point out how he has been anything but a leader this offseason.

Well forgive me for questioning you. But in this thread alone you've argued TB12 couldn't go to another team and be successful. And now you're saying that working with JE11 on a team practice field is a F you to BB/the organization.

Reality is what it is. It's just not what you say it is.

I think there's another angle here ...

Edelman present for OTA's but spent time on the rehab field.
Brady throwing passes to Edelman in the bubble.

Brady helping his friend and teammate get back up to speed.

Not a conspiracy or message sent at all ...... Brady will be at mandatory mini camp i am sure.

Wow, I am actually cheered up that Brady is showing up and working out in the bubble. I thought he was totally MIA from Gillette and that bummed me out. If he's there in some capacity getting ready I am all good and it appears his teammates are too. Can't wait for the season to start.

Wow, I am actually cheered up that Brady is showing up and working out in the bubble. I thought he was totally MIA from Gillette and that bummed me out. If he's there in some capacity getting ready I am all good and it appears his teammates are too. Can't wait for the season to start.
I won't be popular wit this post but TB has shown NO leadership by not showing up. He should be working with ALL the receivers. If Jimmy G was still on the team TB would have been there. I'll always root for him and the team but I have lost respect for him. He's now in prima donna status with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back