Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Tom and/or Gronk join the team for OTAs Today?

• both will attend

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Tom yes Gronk no

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Tom no Gronk yes

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • no Tom no Gronk

Votes: 56 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be popular wit this post but TB has shown NO leadership by not showing up. He should be working with ALL the receivers. If Jimmy G was still on the team TB would have been there. I'll always root for him and the team but I have lost respect for him. He's now in prima donna status with me.
I don't think Jimmy G. being here or not is the issue. I think he's PO'd about the Super Bowl, Alex Guerrero, and the general idea that he was a good soldier for many, many years and it hasn't done him much good with the head coach. So, screw you. I'll show up when I have to. Not exactly leadership, I agree, but something of a peaceful protest.

Brady helping his friend and teammate get back up to speed.
Shouldn't the captain want to get all his WRs up to speed and not just his mini-TB?

Mutterings from the new guys: Don't look TB in the eyes unless Magic Hands clears it with TB during their late evening glute sessions

I won't be popular wit this post but TB has shown NO leadership by not showing up. He should be working with ALL the receivers. If Jimmy G was still on the team TB would have been there. I'll always root for him and the team but I have lost respect for him. He's now in prima donna status with me.

Mini camp is starting on June 5th. Which receivers do you expect Brady to refuse to work with?

I don't think Jimmy G. being here or not is the issue. I think he's PO'd about the Super Bowl, Alex Guerrero, and the general idea that he was a good soldier for many, many years and it hasn't done him much good with the head coach. So, screw you. I'll show up when I have to. Not exactly leadership, I agree, but something of a peaceful protest.
I would think he'd man up and have a heart to heart talk wit BB instead of being a baby about not getting his way. As I said he's now in prima donna status. He should be at the OTA's.

I would think he'd man up and have a heart to heart talk wit BB instead of being a baby about not getting his way. As I said he's now in prima donna status. He should be at the OTA's.

Yet while some have said that a sit-down meeting with Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick and Tom Brady was necessary to smooth things over, the Patriots owner said Monday that the meeting has already taken place.

Robert Kraft Has Held Meeting With Tom Brady, Bill Belichick

Shouldn't the captain want to get all his WRs up to speed and not just his mini-TB?

Mutterings from the new guys: Don't look TB in the eyes unless Magic Hands clears it with TB during their late evening glute sessions

If Edelman is spending time on the rehab field for good reason.
So to get extra work in Brady helps him out in the bubble ...
If Edelman didn't want the work ... Brady wouldn't be in the bubble.

This is not complicated and brady does help the other WR's out at his passing camp.

I would think he'd man up and have a heart to heart talk wit BB
Of course he diddnt have this talk with BB because you said he diddnt.

Hasn't done him much good? It's gotten him 5 SB rings and $215+ million dollars.

It will be interesting to see how the reps will be divided in mini camp. Will
Brady get the lion's share or will BB reward the quarterbacks who have attended
the OTAs?

It will be interesting to see how the reps will be divided in mini camp. Will
Brady get the lion's share or will BB reward the quarterbacks who have attended
the OTAs?

Do, please, share your opinion as to said breakdown.

Do, please, share your opinion as to said breakdown.
My opinion is that Tom Brady should be at OTAs as leader of the team and BB probably feels the same. I don't know if BB can forgive and forget that easily. My
hope is the matter blows over by training camp.

Price taking on the role of Patriots Pravda Propagandist...
Since when? Price has always called it down the middle.

Felger and trolls are the propagandists. Price doesn't need click bait. The others feed off it.

Price was writing a response from a subscriber at BSJ. He was under no obligation to spin anything. It was his opinion - period.

In an article his boss, Greg Bedard, thinks it is not trivial Brady is absent. Price is following the Pats day to day. Greg has been working his azz off covering them, the Celtics in the playoffs, the Red Sox in big series etc.

Felger wouldn't dare show up at camp. He's Mr. "Hot Take"

The guy who's there vs the guy who's over all creation vs hot takes.

Last edited:
My opinion is that Tom Brady should be at OTAs as leader of the team and BB probably feels the same. I don't know if BB can forgive and forget that easily. My
Absence makes the heart grow fonder but not here on Walto...er, Patsfan Mountain.

Yeah, I don't care about that. If BB has a hair across his ass about OTAs, he should have done a better job in the Super Bowl, and a better job in dealing with the Guerrero situation, so that he could gripe while having clean hands and pure heart.

I meant your opinion with regards to the breakdown of how the throws are divided. Your post made it seem as if you think BB might "punish" Brady by giving the other QBs the reps.

Yeah, I don't care about that. If BB has a hair across his ass about OTAs, he should have done a better job in the Super Bowl, and a better job in dealing with the Guerrero situation, so that he could gripe while having clean hands and pure heart.

I meant your opinion with regards to the breakdown of how the throws are divided. Your post made it seem as if you think BB might "punish" Brady by giving the other QBs the reps.
That is what I am implying. It would be kind of stupid because the team needs
Brady more to evaluate the wide receivers than benching him for the good of the
team.

team.

And I'm asking how, in your opinion, those reps are going to be split. Will Brady still get the most reps? Will Brady get the fewest reps? Will it be participation trophy time, where everyone gets the same number? What? What is your opinion as to what the actual breakdown is going to be?

team.

I'm 100% confident both Kraft and Belichick knew Brady wasn't going to be there. BB may not like it, but besides cutting his own nose off there is nothing he can do.

Brady is in a new phase of his life as he has stated, clearly. Yup he's putting his needs first until it's required. Deal with it.

And I'm asking how, in your opinion, those reps are going to be split. Will Brady still get the most reps? Will Brady get the fewest reps? Will it be participation trophy time, where everyone gets the same number? What? What is your opinion as to what the actual breakdown is going to be?
Hoyer 75%, Etling 25%, Brady 0%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back