PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 16 Other Games

Phins might win the division? Pats never win in Miami. Could be trouble

The Pats would have to lose at least two of their last three games for the Dolphins to win the division. I don't see the Pats finishing the season 1-3 over their last four games.

Wouldn't count the Saints out in that one. Just held Brady to 0 points for the first time in 15 years and it's in the SuperDome.
Brady has won his last Super Bowl.

Its ovah. Just watch.

Big boost to the Rams…

The Pats would have to lose at least two of their last three games for the Dolphins to win the division. I don't see the Pats finishing the season 1-3 over their last four games.
Thanks for running the numbers. I figure Pats win next 2 and lose in Miami.

There is still actually a scenario where the Pats can have everything (#1 seed/division) clinched before Week 18:

Within the next 2 weeks the following would have to happen

Pats go 2-0 (vs Bills, vs Jaguars)
Chiefs go 0-2 (vs Steelers, @ Bengals)
Titans go at least 1-1 (vs 49ers, vs Dolphins)
Dolphins go at least 1-1 (@ Saints, vs Titans)

Obviously we still have much more to worry about first, but interesting that that is still on the table.

The only one that seems like the stretch is the Chiefs losing back-to-back (I'm just praying they lose 1 of their last 3 in reality) but I give both the Steelers and Bengals a shot.

Brutal. They have the Phins coming in - do they have a QB?
Looks like Ian Book the Notre Dame QB will make the start. I was hoping that the Pats would take him late or as a UDFA. He has won a lot of games for Notre Dame.

Still going from 4th string to starting QB, bearing Miami feels like a too big of ask from Book.

Don’t want the Titans with Henry and Brown in January. Hopefully someone else knocks them out.

49ers win tonight and help out the Pats.

Jimmy is having himself a really good year. Last 8 games: 107 rating and 9 YPA. Wouldn’t surprise me if Lance sits again next season.

Let’s go Jimmy!! We need ya!

Reactions: sb1
Great drive JG!

Nice opening drive by the flying Garoppolos

Way to go, Jimmy G Spot!

49ers will be a problem for any team

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back