PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Watson to Brownies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahomes, Wilson, Watson, Jackson, Herbert, Carr, Allen, Burrow. AFC is pretty stacked at QB. All under 25-26 except maybe Wilson? Here's hoping Mac is one of those from the new crew bc it's going to be a war every year beating them during the regular season and several times in the playoffs.
And you forgot Trevor Lawrence , the most hyped QB after Manning . Most probably he should also show some improvement .

Unless Mac transforms into a terminator, it's going to be a tough few years . Mac go hit the gym, have some avacado ice creams and start your sessions with Tom house. We would need that just to compete...

This off-season , to put it mildly and in the most optimistic spin is interesting and challenging...

They should have benched Mayfield and won more games last season. Great move for them. I'll root for the Browns over the Steelers and Ratbirds anyday

I can agree with that. I have him at 5. They're definately a little weak at WR and now have lost their number 1 draft pick. They do have two really good RB's though, maybe they package one in a trade for a WR.
Yeah.

I'll say this though.

The Browns have a QB who will absolutely give them a chance to win every game.

I don't think anyone can question the fact you can win a SB with Watson.

Here's the huge problem:

This conference is absolutely stacked.

Chiefs
Bills
Chargers
Raiders
Broncos
Browns
Titans (I'm hesitant about putting them here. But they are good).
Ravens
Bengals

I wouldn't be surprised if any of those teams made the SB in 2022. And God bless the team that gets through that gauntlet.

Watch out for the Colts if they get a QB. They are sneaky good.

NE is a wildcard. I don't know. I mean any team with Belichick can never be counted out.

Steelers, Dolphins, Texans, and Jags have absolutely no shot of making the SB next year.

Honestly the future looks very bleak for Pittsburgh & Miami imo. I don't see any hope right now.

This Is a team who has had garbage at QB for like 30 years. So Watson seems like an elite top tier QB in their eyes.

The reality is he's not better than Mahomes or Allen.

The more I think of it, the more I think Cleveland is screwed.

Sorry but Watson isn't worth that. No way.

This isn't Mahomes or Allen.
Your nuts.........hate all you want, Watson was better then Allen and just as good as Mahomes. You must have an agenda....Watson is a top 5 QB in the NFL, at least before his suspension. Wasn't his fault his coach/gm continuously made bad trades and crappy in game coaching decisions.

Your nuts.........hate all you want, Watson was better then Allen and just as good as Mahomes. You must have an agenda....Watson is a top 5 QB in the NFL, at least before his suspension. Wasn't his fault his coach/gm continuously made bad trades and crappy in game coaching decisions.

Nah Mahomes is in the Big 3 category

BradY
Rodgers
Mahomes

That's it

Rank the QBs. You don't get far before it's time to name Watson.
Butt hurt Chiefs fan seeing they aren't a shoe in for an easy trip to the AFCCG.....many teams equally as good as them in the AFC.

I think the cost of settling those 25 actions just went up.

Yeah I overreacted.

I'm just pissed.

Watson is definitely top 5. Neck and neck with Herbert & Burrow

I'm not going to argue over semantics.

So agree to disagree on bolded.

Butt hurt Chiefs fan seeing they aren't a shoe in for an easy trip to the AFCCG.....many teams equally as good as them in the AFC.

I'd still rate the Chiefs as the best in the AFC, if I'm going with the assumption that honey badger returns. But I definitely think that the AFC is no longer a 2-3 team conference.

Isn't this the second time Cleveland has taken a problem QB off of Houston's hands?
Cleveland traded for Bill O'Brien??

:D

since when does 3 equal 5? Name 5 QB's better then Watson???
Brady
Mahomes
Rodgers
Allen
Burrow
Maybe Herbert and Wilson? Watson is Top 5-7

So the two best QB's in the AFC North are in.... Cincinnati and Cleveland?!?

The end days are upon us :( :( :(

since when does 3 equal 5? Name 5 QB's better then Watson???

Brady
Rodgers
Mahomes
Allen
Wilson (assuming that injury is now fully healed)
Burrow
Herbert (?)

I've got Watson at the 7/8 spot.

Yeah.

I'll say this though.

The Browns have a QB who will absolutely give them a chance to win every game.

I don't think anyone can question the fact you can win a SB with Watson.

Here's the huge problem:

This conference is absolutely stacked.

Chiefs
Bills
Chargers
Raiders
Broncos
Browns
Titans (I'm hesitant about putting them here. But they are good).
Ravens
Bengals

I wouldn't be surprised if any of those teams made the SB in 2022. And God bless the team that gets through that gauntlet.

Watch out for the Colts if they get a QB. They are sneaky good.

NE is a wildcard. I don't know. I mean any team with Belichick can never be counted out.

Steelers, Dolphins, Texans, and Jags have absolutely no shot of making the SB next year.

Honestly the future looks very bleak for Pittsburgh & Miami imo. I don't see any hope right now.
DAYUM.........that lineup? HELL NO NE isn't a wildcard LOL......Patriots roster is an embarrassment....a joke. Between that and the mess of a coaching staff i'm doubling down on this being Belichick's final season in NE. I just can't see them being competitive enough.

DAYUM.........that lineup? HELL NO NE isn't a wildcard LOL......Patriots roster is an embarrassment....a joke. Between that and the mess of a coaching staff i'm doubling down on this being Belichick's final season in NE. I just can't see them being competitive enough.
I forgot the Jets. Damn lol.

They got no chance.

He needs to get past the Chiefs first
Meh.

He's a great QB. Bills can definitely win a SB with him.

The advantage Buffalo has is teams in the North and West will all beat each other up.

I'm sorry to say but...is there any debate the east belongs to Buffalo in 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft