Not open for further replies.

sb1

Hall of Fame Poster

1658319854833.png

Cam to play the Pats? Oh lol yes please do it Browns! :D

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
PFT seems to be doing so much to shape the narrative that it'll be 8 games or less for Watson, they don't even seem to be considering any other possible outcome. Makes me wonder whose water they are carrying.

1658496437759.png

TommyD4207

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
PFT seems to be doing so much to shape the narrative that it'll be 8 games or less for Watson, they don't even seem to be considering any other possible outcome. Makes me wonder whose water they are carrying.
As usual with PFT, they carry the water of whomever will talk to them. In the vast majority of the cases, that's not the NFL.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Florio's reporting on this matter included bringing to light some very strange assertions. If his reporting is accurate, one wonders if Watson will even get any games. Well, if he ends up being right, then you gotta give credit where credit is due. I guess we will find out soon enough, perhaps even today.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reports are that Watson is settling 3 of the 4 remaining cases. I have no link at this time, since it's a report on the radio. Some skepticism is probably a good idea until confirmation can be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.