PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Watson to Brownies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mods merge as you see fit I just think this required a thread other than the FA one

CLE has chosen the face of their franchise, much as NO did after Katrina.

So, he'll sue for all the money he's losing? Even if he were to win, the damages would be very small.
I think he will sue for the federal court to overturn the suspension.

1658319854833.png

Cam to play the Pats? Oh lol yes please do it Browns! :D

Nothing new here.

PFT seems to be doing so much to shape the narrative that it'll be 8 games or less for Watson, they don't even seem to be considering any other possible outcome. Makes me wonder whose water they are carrying.

1658496437759.png

PFT seems to be doing so much to shape the narrative that it'll be 8 games or less for Watson, they don't even seem to be considering any other possible outcome. Makes me wonder whose water they are carrying.
As usual with PFT, they carry the water of whomever will talk to them. In the vast majority of the cases, that's not the NFL.

Florio's reporting on this matter included bringing to light some very strange assertions. If his reporting is accurate, one wonders if Watson will even get any games. Well, if he ends up being right, then you gotta give credit where credit is due. I guess we will find out soon enough, perhaps even today.

Reports are that Watson is settling 3 of the 4 remaining cases. I have no link at this time, since it's a report on the radio. Some skepticism is probably a good idea until confirmation can be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots