PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Vikings vs. Packers: update on Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, words cannot express how much I hate Brett Favre The dude makes the dumbest decisions ever, but then comes right back out flinging it all over the place and then they score? He's the human equivalent of a yo-yo. I couldn't care less about the Vikings and it irritates me to watch this guy. Which I have been doing a lot of lately since he is always on my damn TV.

Personally I like Brett Favre and I'm not into hate although koolaid chuggers who hate on others do test my ability not to hate.

I just flipped over to it, I missed the first one. Damn.

BTW, anyone think Randy Moss feels like an idiot shooting his way out of here? He's got to be hating life with the downgrade of Belichick and Brady to Childress and Favre.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Moss made the worse decision of his professional career, shooting his way out of Foxboro.

Favre is hobbling around in there.. 3 INT's. My guess is no power behind his throws because he can't step into them since his plant foot is hurt.

Personally I like Brett Favre and I'm not into hate although koolaid chuggers who hate on others do test my ability not to hate.

It's truly amazing that you seem so proud of yourself--praising a QB who's strongest character traits include aversion to work, flippancy towards the game, and outright dishonesty.

Call it "hate" all you want, but is what it is.

Don't we already have a game thread ... :bricks:

It's truly amazing that you seem so proud of yourself--praising a QB who's strongest character traits include aversion to work, flippancy towards the game, and outright dishonesty.

Call it "hate" all you want, but is what it is.

Well when we lose a Superbowl to a player who had a great game then I tend to like and respect the man.

I'm talking on the football field, stuff that happens outside of it is none of my business or at least thats the way I look at it.

Last edited:
Honestly, words cannot express how much I hate Brett Favre The dude makes the dumbest decisions ever, but then comes right back out flinging it all over the place and then they score? He's the human equivalent of a yo-yo. I couldn't care less about the Vikings and it irritates me to watch this guy. Which I have been doing a lot of lately since he is always on my damn TV.

Not to mention him criticizing Brady in the press conference when Moss was traded, questioning why the Pats didn't throw enough to him. That's when he said, "Who cares whether he's covered???"

This guy is the anti-Brady and he has the gall to criticize him in public. What a tool.

Not to mention him criticizing Brady in the press conference when Moss was traded, questioning why the Pats didn't throw enough to him. That's when he said, "Who cares whether he's covered???"

This guy is the anti-Brady and he has the gall to criticize him in public. What a tool.

More like a minature tool apparently.

Well when we lose a Superbowl to a player who had a great game then I tend to like and respect the man.

I'm talking on the football field, stuff that happens outside of it is none of my business or at least thats the way I look at it.

They lost to Reggie White and that one day wonder Heisman dude. They didn't "lose to Favre" in that game.

The issue is not whether Favre survives this game- he probably will.

But unlike a younger QB, he is not going to bounce back so quickly, and maybe not in time for next week's game.

That ankle is going to kill him tomorrow and all this week, and he will be missing valuable practice time.

watch favre win this and 1 week of ball washing :mad:

that is a horrible call. Its not even close lol

What a throw!! Too bad for Favre that Harvin was out of bounds.

Holy Christ.. only with Favre can you have something this crazy.

This is going to be one bizarre ending.

That was an awesome game. So close to Moss on that one.

Limping Favre falls down, gets up and throws a hail mary right through the hands of Moss who was definitely alligatoring that attempt.

Just look at him limp off the field.. Barnum and Bailey could not come up with anything better than this freak of a show.

Moss is capable of jumping a hell of a lot higher than that.

interesting.

Moss is capable of jumping a hell of a lot higher than that.

interesting.

That's what I was thinking on the replay too.

CCthebest
icon_user_online.gif

Starter

spacer.gif
Re: *Vikings-Packers Game Thread
All you Favre lovers can get off your knees now and go to bed

Limping Favre falls down, gets up and throws a hail mary right through the hands of Moss who was definitely alligatoring that attempt.

Just look at him limp off the field.. Barnum and Bailey could not come up with anything better than this freak of a show.
Well how do you expect him to make that throw on a bum ankle. He'll tell you if his ankle was ok he'd of made it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST