Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you join in a Patsfans.com suicide pool?

• Yes

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in, sounds like fun

I am down for this. Anyway we can get a group on Yahoo where they do all the tracking or are we using a thread and somebody needs to track everything themselves.

JackIsIn.gif

OK well I am going to start it then. Picks must be posted at least 15 minutes before kickoff of the game you are picking. If you are picking the Patriots to beat the Bengals week 1, then you must post your pick by 12:45pm est on Sunday. If you are picking the Ravens to beat the Jets as your game for week one, it does not need to be posted until 15 min prior to kickoff on Monday. If you are late you can pick another game, but if you post late and do not change your game, or if you do not post, you are eliminated. Remember, the games are strait up, the point spread is ignored. Only once a season can you pick a team. One loss and you are out. I will try to keep track of everyone who is still alive each week. If I miss your name let me know.

I'll join aswell.

Im in too.

Yeah I'll give it a try sounds fun.

OK well I am going to start it then. Picks must be posted at least 15 minutes before kickoff of the game you are picking. If you are picking the Patriots to beat the Bengals week 1, then you must post your pick by 12:45pm est on Sunday. If you are picking the Ravens to beat the Jets as your game for week one, it does not need to be posted until 15 min prior to kickoff on Monday. If you are late you can pick another game, but if you post late and do not change your game, or if you do not post, you are eliminated. Remember, the games are strait up, the point spread is ignored. Only once a season can you pick a team. One loss and you are out. I will try to keep track of everyone who is still alive each week. If I miss your name let me know.

Yahoo has a site that will do it all for free so you don't have all the extra work:

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Survival Football

It also sends you a reminder email each week so you don't forget to pick. Pretty easy to set up as well. Just a thought

Do I have this figured out?

Basically to win you have to figure out which week the Lions win?

Im in too, sounds like fun

Yahoo has a site that will do it all for free so you don't have all the extra work:

It also sends you a reminder email each week so you don't forget to pick. Pretty easy to set up as well. Just a thought

Sounds good. On Wednesday I will create a group and anyone who wants to join from the forum can.

what is the fee going to be? payment method? count me in!

OK everyone....I created the group PATSFANS.COM on Yahoo. I recommend everyone uses their screen name on the forum on Yahoo as well. You have to have a Yahoo account to be part of the group. If you do not have a Yahoo account they are free and easy to set up just like most email accounts. I put it as a one strike and you are out league.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival

Group ID# (27073) Password (gopats) The group ID, not the name, is what is needed to join. Forgive me if I made any mistakes. This is all new to me.

Last edited:
OK everyone....I created the group PATSFANS.COM on Yahoo. I recommend everyone uses their screen name on the forum on Yahoo as well. You have to have a Yahoo account to be part of the group. If you do not have a Yahoo account they are free and easy to set up just like most email accounts. I put it as a one strike and you are out league.

Group ID# (27073) Password (gopats) The group ID, not the name, is what is needed to join. Forgive me if I made any mistakes. This is all new to me.

Thanks. It works and it's pretty easy.

My strategy this year: Pick the teams Buffalo is playing :D

Yahoo Suicide Pool

Hate to start another thread about this but I wanted to make sure everyone who wants in is aware of the situation.

Oh yeah...I am pumped about this. I hate fantasy football but I think I am about as excited about this league as the FF players get about their teams. I am in two of these leagues now. Thank God football is back. Great football weather here today, cool and a light rain.

One last bump for anybody that is interested in participating.

There are currently 25 people in the group.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back