PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ramsey - Josh Allen is trash, Joe Flacco sucks, Matt Ryan is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost like education and intelligence aren't the same thing.
He's lacking both. Couldn't remember Matt Ryan who's only been there for a decade.

We give these guys way too much credit.

There’s no denying Allen is a work in progress especially with tendency to lock on to his wr instead of going through his progressions. But some of those throws, my god. He made a few throws last week that only a handful of qbs can make. Biggest thing for him is to not solely rely on the arm talent but getting better at reading defenses, going through progressions, knowing when to throw it away instead of forcing the issue. But trash as Ramsey put it he is not.

Little OT but Buffalol had Shady, Clay, Woods, Watkins, Hogan & Goodwin at the same time. Tyrod is limited no doubt but that's crazy.

This league has a huge coaching problem & is stuck in the past.

Little OT but Buffalol had Shady, Clay, Woods, Watkins, Hogan & Goodwin at the same time. Tyrod is limited no doubt but that's crazy.

This league has a huge coaching problem & is stuck in the past.

Damn, that's a whole lot of #2 receivers on the field at once.

Damn, that's a whole lot of #2 receivers on the field at once.
It was a great group no matter the # you put on them.

Point is coaching made them a "run first" team when it's been clear for almost a decade running the ball is situational football.

LOL

Again we are spoiled beyond belief & give these guys waaaaaaasyyyyy too much credit in terms of being smart & knowing what their talking about. I love Ramsey for this though. Again I wish he was mic'd up & calling the game.

LOL

Again we are spoiled beyond belief & give these guys waaaaaaasyyyyy too much credit in terms of being smart & knowing what their talking about. I love Ramsey for this though. Again I wish he was mic'd up & calling the game.

I got box tickets to go to the Jags/Bills playoff game last season and he's funny to watch. Just stands there with his mouthpiece out before every snap and CONSTANTLY jaws at the guy across from him until the ball is snapped.

They should ask him which QB has the nicest ass next time...

Yeah I disagree with him on Jackson as well. Allen is going to be hot garbage in this league. What a hilariously horrific pick by the Billols.
Needs to be noted how the Bills seem to love drafting mediocre QB prospects.

EJ Manuel was a 1st round reach from a terrible 2013 QB class, guy seemed to vanish after his rookie year.

Also remember JP Losman and Trent Edwards?

Could you imagine what BB would do if one of his players came out with statements like this?

Ramsey is good, but I don't think trashing other guys, especially ones you haven't even played against is a very bright idea.

Fast forward three years, and Ramsey is a FA looking for a 100+ million dollar deal, he has already alienated quite a few franchises. Maybe the Falcons are looking to sign him, maybe the Bills, overall not a very smart business move.

Could you imagine what BB would do if one of his players came out with statements like this?

Shrug?

You guys act like no Patriots player has ever talked trash before. And Ramsey's a hell of a player.

It's a good interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back