PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ramsey - Josh Allen is trash, Joe Flacco sucks, Matt Ryan is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrug?

You guys act like no Patriots player has ever talked trash before. And Ramsey's a hell of a player.

It's a good interview.

If it was a Patriot that said that, this board would be saying, "luvn this team's fire and swaggr lol."

He's right. Good for him. No baseball talk today. All JR. NFL wins again.

Love Ramsey. Unreal player

If it was a Patriot that said that, this board would be saying, "luvn this team's fire and swaggr lol."

He was stupid to say what he did. Team affiliation has nothing to do with it.

What can I say? I'm glad someone on the Patriots didn't say it, but he's spot on with every one of these opinions from what I've observed.

Josh Allen - Was shocked they picked him that high and I thought he has classic bust written all over him, but let's wait and see.

Ben Roethlisberger - Is definitely overrated, inconsistent, and though he's certainly a solid quarterback, does not belong in the same paragraph as Brady or Rodgers, or even Brees.

Joe Flacco - Truly may be the worst "franchise" quarterback in the NFL. He really does suck.

Matt Ryan - Absolutely is overrated; played one great year, but if you look at the long-term picture you see he is as good as his supporting cast. He's a good QB but nowhere near a great QB.

All the other comments seemed spot on as well. Brady and Rodgers are great. Watson could be an MVP. Tyrod Taylor is better overall than he gets credit for. Carson Wentz is up there with Watson. Dak Prescott "okay" but not a superstar.

Is there anything that he got wrong here, when you actually look at these QBs and ignore the media spin/excuses?

tenor.gif

He was stupid to say what he did. Team affiliation has nothing to do with it.

As long as he backs it up on the field, there is nothing stupid about it.

Don't fret; you'd certainly never be in any danger.
One of the comments to that video says that he looks like a proud black woman. I’m assuming that fellow was talking about the part where he was walking through the doors with the man purse.

One of the comments to that video says that he looks like a proud black woman. I’m assuming that fellow was talking about the part where he was walking through the doors with the man purse.

LOL. I'm wondering what style that shirt is. Not a crew, not a v, so what is it?

And again, while I appreciate all the fluff and bulletin board material from other teams and players, I need something from the home team here to feed my Patriots Jones until tomorrow night.

Then I'll be good for a day or so afterward, then start Jonesing again. Sigh. It's a fan's life I guess. :cool:

Yeah I disagree with him on Jackson as well. Allen is going to be hot garbage in this league. What a hilariously horrific pick by the Billols.

Agree completely on Allen, that was a really bad pick. He’s going to be an interception machine.

Flacco is bad.

RGIII looked good. I think they should keep RGIII just in case Flacco sucks it up.

Josh Allen is full of potential that needs to be developed ON THE BENCH. I strongly believes that if he sits behind Brady for two years he might become a really good QB. Unfortunately he got drafted to Buffalo and Buffalo is a dumpster fire so...good luck Josh.

Not gonna happen. Buffalo might go 0-16.

Almost anyone would be a vast improvement over Tyrod Taylor. People are really really overrating Taylor. He is really bad. I've been watching him game in and game out for years, and I've been telling Bills fans that he is their number 1 problem, but only half of those I've said it to would believe it. Taylor is always late on his throws--can't process them fast enough.

A QB who can do half a decent job would improve that Buffalo team.

Josh Allen is raw as they come.

I watched the Iowa State game. His line played the 5 turnstiles of stainless steel. Allen was used like a RB. IIRC, he averaged 8 rushes a game over his career. That is not a pro style offense despite folks claiming Allen played in one.

Develop Allen, find a good scheme and put some good players around him and lets see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back