PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ramsey - Josh Allen is trash, Joe Flacco sucks, Matt Ryan is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost anyone would be a vast improvement over Tyrod Taylor. People are really really overrating Taylor. He is really bad. I've been watching him game in and game out for years, and I've been telling Bills fans that he is their number 1 problem, but only half of those I've said it to would believe it. Taylor is always late on his throws--can't process them fast enough.

A QB who can do half a decent job would improve that Buffalo team.

Taylor really isnt that terrible.

62% completion rate and only threw 4 INTs.

Almost anyone would be a vast improvement over Tyrod Taylor. People are really really overrating Taylor. He is really bad. I've been watching him game in and game out for years, and I've been telling Bills fans that he is their number 1 problem, but only half of those I've said it to would believe it. Taylor is always late on his throws--can't process them fast enough.

A QB who can do half a decent job would improve that Buffalo team.

Have you actually watched a truly bad QB before? They have 3 of those now. I thought McCarron had potential but he's third on the depth chart, of course. Allen is just horrible. Throws with no accuracy or anticipation whatsoever. Peterman could improve (and by many accounts has), but it'll be hard to wash away the 5 INT half.

I’d take Ramsey within heartbeat. Would love him here. I just love the arrogance he plays with. Found the interview entertaining and was nice to see someone being honest

Taylor really isnt that terrible.

62% completion rate and only threw 4 INTs.

Sometimes stats lie. With Taylor, they lie a lot.

How effective was their passing game? One of the worst in the league. Why? Because he cannot hit a running WR. He is a college QB, who can only hit stationary receivers, and he is hours late on his throws.

He is one of the worst starting QBs I have ever seen. I saw practically all of his starts.

Have you actually watched a truly bad QB before? They have 3 of those now. I thought McCarron had potential but he's third on the depth chart, of course. Allen is just horrible. Throws with no accuracy or anticipation whatsoever. Peterman could improve (and by many accounts has), but it'll be hard to wash away the 5 INT half.

No, I've never seen a football game before in my life.

Yeah I disagree with him on Jackson as well. Allen is going to be hot garbage in this league. What a hilariously horrific pick by the Billols.
Bills have ZERO good WR. Allen's life is going to be miserable.

JR may be right about Josh Allen. Or not. If he's wrong he will be wrong big time. Allen is not inaccurate. Often enuf to suggest that it's not an accident Allen demonstrates laser sharp accuracy. An inaccurate passer simply cannot do what Allen does. A passer who can be inconsistent in his execution due to mechanical (footwork) issues does what Allen does. The Bills are betting that his footwork can be coached up. It's a reasonable bet IMO given that his arm talent is flat out other worldly. He's also very smart and a hard worker. Good kid. Oh and he did a better job than either Peterman or Mac in reading the field and going through his progressions from what I was able to see from the replay of the Bills/Panthers game.
Allen may not pan out of course but he fully justifies his high first round draft position as a prospect for the all important position.

so..what are you saying? Bluelobster loves Anacott Steel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News