Sun
Oct 24th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Did patsfans' own Ashley just chat with Holley and friends on the air re ESPN "you ugly n fat n dumb" suspended reporter ?

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
@ashley1992 - WE NEED TO KNOW! Did they inquire about any tips you may have on hair maintenance?

Haha, yeah unbridled misogyny is what that dumb ***** deserves for the crime of being female and wrong on a sports report. Get back into the kitchen, right guys?

Christ, if you idiots keep this up you're going to turn me into a freaking SJW.

New England Pride

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
It's definitely possible. She's pretty active on Reiss's blogs as well. @fnordcircle if she detested it as much as you did she could put a stop to it a number of different ways. She probably doesn't hate it. I also think its been pretty innocent stuff.

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Haha, yeah unbridled misogyny is what that dumb ***** deserves for the crime of being female and wrong on a sports report. Get back into the kitchen, right guys?

Chill man, it's an old joke from a thread a while back where someone complimented Ashley's hair, it's all in good fun trust me. No misogyny here.

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter

Wow, did YOU ever misinterpret!

I was going to explain it to you and how Ashley was completely IN on the joke when it occurred a few months back, but I'll just recommend you read Ross12's post #12.

.......and then you can do an Emily Littella. :D

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Haha. I was the weirdo who complimented the hair. I will never live it down. Sometimes I forget how uptight Anglos are...

The Ashley caller spoke of how ridiculous McHenry was and that as an attractive person (McHenry), there is a standard to be upheld so that people avoid linking beauty with success.

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Haha. I was the weirdo who complimented the hair. I will never live it down. Sometimes I forget how uptight Anglos are...

Hey, hey!!! Fnordcircle doesn't represent all of us. I forgot how prejudicial farns are.......;)

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
Chill man, it's an old joke from a thread a while back where someone complimented Ashley's hair, it's all in good fun trust me. No misogyny here.

Hang him! *gets the pitchforks out*

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hey, hey!!! Fnordcircle doesn't represent all of us. I forgot how prejudicial farns are.......;)

Haha. Yes... I should not judge all you anglosaxons ! You are a good boy shmessy.

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
She's terrific and always brings good stuff both on here and in her contributions with Mike, etc. I know some of you are trying to joke a bit, but let's also try and keep it classy :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.