Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

jman924

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Two bad drops to start off.:eek:
Bad.

Edit:
And then the whimpy screen pass to get the first down.

Last edited:

Aldogg

Yup. Why would you think it wasn't?

Because I have never seen anything like that. Maybe also because of all the illegal formation penalties I have seen also with one guy a step off of the line of scrimmage that I never thought you could leave the Center isolated like that.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
What a great way to start a game?? It did not work..but??? THAt was really interesting...I think teh Titans will surprise..they are moving the ball...Rivers better have his stuff together

Brady to Brown

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I have a feeling the Titans are going to win. And I also think Rivers and LT might get into a classy fist fight over it. :singing:

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Sucks that they got Hochuli. Wonder who will be officiating our game?

Michigan Dave

Because I have never seen anything like that. Maybe also because of all the illegal formation penalties I have seen also with one guy a step off of the line of scrimmage that I never thought you could leave the Center isolated like that.

Yeah, it doesn't matter where the line lines up so long as the requisite number of people are on the line of scrimmage. The ball is snapped where it should. They're good.

sieglo

I'm not sure I want to play the Tits. They are a bunch of cheap shot artists. And we know the Colts can beat Jacksonville without much effort.

sieglo

Cheerleaders doing a good job. Scantily clad in the rain. That should help the Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.