PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

There is zero chance Brady does not honor his contract with the Bucs and play next season. Plus his goal was always to play until age 45 AND he is coming off an MVP level season to boot.

I expect that QBs retiring with years owed will be the new norm…see Brees. Tacking years on provides cap flexibility and gives a perfect opportunity for a handshake agreement between the player and team.

I expect that QBs retiring with years owed will be the new norm…see Brees. Tacking years on provides cap flexibility and gives a perfect opportunity for a handshake agreement between the player and team.
Sure but Brady could have done the same with the Pats but he said it was important to him to fulfill his contract. He gets that from his dad I think.
I am not saying financially the Bucs and him could not do it, but that's not part of Brady's DNA. Plus, given how he is playing and his own vow to quit when he sucked, I can't see him not playing next season at the very least.

I also believe that the 49ers will win but I can’t decide between the Cards and Rams because the Cards passing attack has so many freaking weapons and that worries me.

Comes down to defense Rams have Ramsey who can erase Evans

The Ringer

Packers over Cowboys
Packers over Cowboys
Packers over Cowboys
Packers over Bucs
Packers over Cowboys
Packers over Bucs
Packers over Cowboys
Packers over Cardinals
Bucs over Packers

Sounds like every annual NFC prediction since 2010

Noah Reeb’s story somehow gets a little cooler. Here’s how he and Tom Brady got to know each other: ‘You gave him strength and hope’: How Tom Brady helped a 10-year-old cancer survivor

Potent cold front remains on schedule for early Sunday. Most, if not all of the rain should be over by Noon. Plan on a windy and cool #Bucs game with some clouds and temps holding in 60°s. In the world of January football, it could be a lot worse. #GoBucs #Eagles

How the Eagles defense will attempt to stop Tom Brady and the NFL’s top passing attack.

Eagles play soft zone exclusively. That's a recipe for disaster if the front 4 can't get to Brady. No matter how bad they're banged up

No Lenny but david and Bernard back. They released Justin Watson. Don't think Lenny out matters much for this opponent.

Bucs waive cornerback Rashard Robinson and receiver Justin Watson to make room for David and Bernard. They’re also elevating returner Kenjon Barner and TE Codey McElroy from the practice squad.

Bills are hard to predict. Sometimes they play like the best team in the league and other times they stink.

I didn't want to say it outright but I knew that if the Bills come out with their best which they did, the Pats didn't have the the horses to compete.

Wonder if will get some more Pat's fans to cheer on Brady.

If Bucs get a TD early, they should have the game in the bag. If they don't, it could be a close game. The weather may add an element of unpredictability.

I didn't want to say it outright but I knew that if the Bills come out with their best which they did, the Pats didn't have the the horses to compete.

Wonder if will get some more Pat's fans to cheer on Brady.

If Bucs get a TD early, they should have the game in the bag. If they don't, it could be a close game. The weather may add an element of unpredictability.
Nah a lot of the main board were rooting for the Chiefs in the Superbowl. Boston fans are weird

I expected the Pats to lose but that was a complete foundational failure. Like who should even come back next year in a perfect world? I’ve been down on the Pats all year because I figured they were a 9-10 win team from the start and then people got too dumb when they got to 9-4 and it was so frustrating because there were flashing red lights everywhere.

Anyway go Bucs

Well, the Patriots are done. Horrible ending, but a decent year and a lot to build on for next year, moreso on offense than on defense.

Anyhoo... now that they're out... go Tom.

Nah a lot of the main board were rooting for the Chiefs in the Superbowl. Boston fans are weird
It seems so.

I thought between having the Tampa and Boston fans/media rooting for Brady, they would have the clout to influence popularity votes such as New York, Dallas, Chicago, and LA does. Brady already got screwed on the probowl last year, the 1st team all pro this year, and soon the MVP too.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back