PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

This is hilarious. Gronk got a milli.

Manning has 5 and literally no one cares.
People use MVPs when talking about greatness. MVPs used to be one of the Manning lovers' rallying cries when it came to Brady v. Peyton.

This is hilarious. Gronk got a milli.

Want a reason why teammates love Brady? Telling the coaches that he's not leaving the game until he gets a guy his incentives is one, right there.

People use MVPs when talking about greatness. MVPs used to be one of the Manning lovers' rallying cries when it came to Brady v. Peyton.
I am not sure about that anymore as everyone pretty much know the MVPs are about the media storyline. I mean I don't hear anyone ever bring up Peyton and his 5 MVPS anymore in the conversation with Brady. But of course, no QB is really brought up with Brady anymore given the 7 rings and 5 SB MVPs.

I am not sure about that anymore as everyone pretty much know the MVPs are about the media storyline. I mean I don't hear anyone ever bring up Peyton and his 5 MVPS anymore in the conversation with Brady. But of course, no QB is really brought up with Brady anymore given the 7 rings and 5 SB MVPs.

They don't bring it up anymore because they've given up the Manning > Brady argument. Now, the idiots who've jumped on the Rodgers > Brady bandwagon will be using this for their argument. Plus ça change....

They don't bring it up anymore because they've given up the Manning > Brady argument. Now, the idiots who've jumped on the Rodgers > Brady bandwagon will be using this for their argument. Plus ça change....
Rodgers is still playing so I get it, they need someone. But at least Manning made 4 SBs and won 2. I think Rodgers has the most pressure of any QB this year to win the SB. But Brady's 7 chips is just so insurmountable. I am sure once Rodgers retires, it will be some combo of Mahomes, Herbert, Allen, etc. We all probably need to realize that Brady is the Jordan of the NFL. Every QB from here on out will be compared to him.

Yes but look how many championships had to be won for the narrative to go away. The 5 MVPS absolutely matter to his narrative and should Rodgers get 4 and say another SB or 2 he'll be deemed by a large number of idiots as the GOAT.

I have never been more certain of anything than how Rodgers has ZERO chance to win 2 more rings. He might finally break back through and get his second. It’s possible. No chance in hell he does it twice.

I have never been more certain of anything than how Rodgers has ZERO chance to win 2 more rings. He might finally break back through and get his second. It’s possible. No chance in hell he does it twice.
No way in hell will Rodgers win a SB this year. His team is not that good. As I previously mentioned, they are 9th in point differential behind the non-playoff team Colts.

And when was the last time Rodgers carried his team in the playoff? Rodgers may be the ultimate game manager that will make his team look good. But he can't carry them when things aren't looking good and they're falling apart.

Brady went a decade between Super Bowl wins just like Rodgers who is now approaching 11 years but we all know those postseasons in between went very very differently for the two.

Here’s final injury report for Bucs and Eagles on Sunday. Doesn’t include the three still on injured reserve who could be activated for the game:

FJFsUUwX0Ac-VVW

The only players out for Sunday's game is Cyril Grayson and Ronald Jones, Bruce Arians said. "There's about four game-time decisions, the guys coming off IR or have been out, that we'll have to see on the field Sunday before the game.''

"I feel pretty good about Shaq (Barrett) and JPP,'' Arians said. "The most questionable would be Lavonte (David) with Lenny (Fournette).''

Arians said Fournette will be a game day decision Sunday. Just see how the hamstring feels in warmups, which would at least suggest he’s coming off injured reserve.

Brady went a decade between Super Bowl wins just like Rodgers who is now approaching 11 years but we all know those postseasons in between went very very differently for the two.
I mean Brady has 7 superbowls and 10 trips to them. Rodges has 1 superbowl and 1 trip....Not sure this is comparable.

Yes but look how many championships had to be won for the narrative to go away. The 5 MVPS absolutely matter to his narrative and should Rodgers get 4 and say another SB or 2 he'll be deemed by a large number of idiots as the GOAT.
There is never going to be a QB who currently exists that will be compared to brady. I mean a Qb that leads all time in wins, superbowls, playoffs, yards, td's and about 30 other records. Its unheard of, there is nothing like it. The only people that would think Rodgers is the goat, think he is the goat now.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back