PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

--- Ravens go six weeks between road games from Week 4 to 10 -- home, home, home, bye, home, then later have five road games in seven weeks. ---

I expect to hear some crying from the Ratbirds about their schedule.

What's the record for most consecutive posts in a thread by the same person?

59jt9r.gif

Somebody's aaaaaaalllll aboard the Tampa train. :haha:

Bucs fans, Pats fan, Brady fan, Belichick fan...I’ll take any fan who provides good information and adds insight to the discussions. Unfortunately those are few and far between these days. Most Patriots threads are essentially tribal chest thumpers who only care about your team fandom purity level and willingness to accept Bill as your lord and savior.

Bucs fans, Pats fan, Brady fan, Belichick fan...I’ll take any fan who provides good information and adds insight to the discussions. Unfortunately those are few and far between these days. Most Patriots threads are essentially tribal chest thumpers who only care about your team fandom purity level and willingness to accept Bill as your lord and savior.
Before the nonsensical moving of the Tompa thread, it was the best thread going on the board. Now that it's been moved, the best threads going are, at least arguably, the thread about Aaron Rodgers and Lily, and the Jets suck thread, both of which have been allowed to remain on the main board without the idiot brigade trolling the hell out of them in hopes of getting them moved.

Note: No offense meant towards IIB's excellent QB ranking thread, which is tremendous. It's a bit more limited as a thread because of the more technical nature of it, is all.

Before the nonsensical moving of the Tompa thread, it was the best thread going on the board. Now that it's been moved, the best threads going are, at least arguably, the thread about Aaron Rodgers and Lily, and the Jets suck thread, both of which have been allowed to remain on the main board without the idiot brigade trolling the hell out of them in hopes of getting them moved.

Note: No offense meant towards IIB's excellent QB ranking thread, which is tremendous. It's a bit more limited as a thread because of the more technical nature of it, is all.

No offense taken. I’d rather the QB thread remain tight than get invaded by those same morons I’m complaining about.

The homerism in Patriots Nation has reached a fever pitch. They’re over there arguing about why a #1 receiver is a really bad idea and trying to lure Brad Johnson out of retirement. They’ve all lost their ****ing minds.

I literally don’t know what takes to be banned from this forum seeing all the relentless blatant trolls on this topic.

There was some poster the other day who literally argued that Patriots fans are the smartest fans because they’ve followed Belichick’s moves and strategy all these years. And I won’t even get into the deep irony that they don’t even notice this offseason was the antithesis of Belichick’s philosophy (two non-elite tight ends signed for $25M annually!). But the problem is, so many of them think they’re geniuses by working backwards to logically defend every move as smart.

No surprise here…

All I can say is the closest I’ve come in my life to assaulting someone is when a moving truck refused to give me back my possessions after tripling the agreed to price by pointing to some tiny fine print. I don’t know the circumstances with Brown, but I know that industry is full of scammers.

“Midway through the year, I was still trying to figure out how to call the plays,” Brady said regarding the Buccaneers’ playbook. “I just read [the plays] off my wristband and tried to visualize what was going to happen.”

After so much time in one system, it was a crash course for Brady to learn a new attack.

“It’s like learning a completely new language,” Brady said. “You’ve spoken English for 20 years and someone goes, ‘Hey man, let’s speak some Spanish.’ And you are like, ‘Huh? That makes no sense to my brain.’”

Tom Brady struggled to learn the Bucs’ playbook last season

Via JoeBucsFan.com, Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians confirmed on Friday that Brady did indeed need some time to figure out a new offense after 20 years in New England.

Oh yeah, oh yeah,” Arians said, initially. He then elaborated as to when things began to fall together.

“Probably the Kansas City game,” Arians said. “The second, third, and fourth quarters [in the loss to the Chiefs] we started playing really, really well. From there on, we attacked. We took that attack-mode philosophy and I think we were on the same page from there on out.”

Bruce Arians confirms Tom Brady’s struggled to learn the playbook

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back