PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I really hope Brady doesn't do what Fivehead did regarding his old team. Fivehead considers himself a Denver Bronco, was inducted into the HOF in Mile High wearing a Broncos jersey. Not that I minded seeing Manning stick it to the Dolts. But I hope Brady doesn't feel that way about the Pats.

If he does do you blame him no, dude out in so much for the team and gets treated like that at the end

Yeah its pretty much forgotten that after becoming a Bronco Manning basically flipped the Colts the bird because they gave up on him when he knew he still had good football left in him. And he hasn’t mellowed out on that.

Yeah its pretty much forgotten that after becoming a Bronco Manning basically flipped the Colts the bird because they gave up on him when he knew he still had good football left in him. And he hasn’t mellowed out on that.
Elite QBs who get ditched by their teams should be pissed. And, sooner or later, it's going to be why QBs become 100% mercenary, fight for the elimination of the franchise tag, and start behaving like the LeBrons of the world.

Elite QBs who get ditched by their teams should be pissed. And, sooner or later, it's going to be why QBs become 100% mercenary, fight for the elimination of the franchise tag, and start behaving like the LeBrons of the world.

In the NFL loyalty has only ever worked one way until recently.

Was it during this time that his wife start taking her PEDs?

Was it during this time that his wife start taking her PEDs?

That’s when they were stupid enough to have them mailed directly to the house but his forehead had been strangely growing for years before that.

Three weeks ago today, Antonio Brown‘s agent told multiple reporters that the veteran receiver had agreed to terms on a return to the Buccaneers. However, Brown has not yet returned to the Buccaneers.

Appearing Tuesday on the Pewter Report Podcast, Bucs coach Bruce Arians said Tuesday that Brown’s re-signing has been delayed by the fact that Brown has a knee injury that requires surgery.

He has to pass the physical,” Arians said. “Hopefully we’ll have a scope on Tuesday, he’s getting his knee cleaned out, and everything will work out fine. It’s just a matter of a physical.”

Knee injury has kept Antonio Brown from signing his new contract with the Buccaneers

... “t was going into the end of the season, and he was unsure of what his role was, or unhappy with what his role was,” Arians said on the Pewter Report Podcast. “We had a walk-through and he was a little bit disinterested. And we had a nice conversation. I said, ‘Look, when you come back on this field, you have 30 seconds to come back here and tell me that you’re all in, or you’re going to ask me to release you. Go inside, call whoever. But you’re not going to sit over there away from everybody. You have a tough decision.'”...

Bruce Arians told Leonard Fournette in late 2020 to stop “pouting”

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back