PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Nobody can convince me Brady didn’t have this game circled for a very long time. Gronk too. They’d love to humiliate Bill and the Pats. Not saying they will but I think they’re going to play this one like it’s a playoff game for 60 minutes regardless of score even though it is out of conference. Pats too.

Well Tom Brady Sr just called into 98.5 and well, if you believe in Bulletin Board material being a thing he provided a bit of it for the Pats and others by confidently predicting 4-0 lol. But this is the man who got into a screaming match with some radio host back in 2016 after Brady Jr’s suspension was reinstated after said host said Brady was a cheater and that he’d take Tim Tebow over him because he has character so this isn’t really a new thing.

I think 14-3 is very doable for the Bucs.

L to Saints, Buffalo and Rams. Hopefully the Pats but I don't see it right now.

I think 14-3 is very doable for the Bucs.

L to Saints, Buffalo and Rams. Hopefully the Pats but I don't see it right now.
Getting hosed with the Rams/Patriots duo the way it's set up doesn't help things, though.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
The Buccaneers have taken care of some business before the start of rookie minicamp, signing three of their 2021 draft picks to their rookie deals.

Tampa Bay announced linebacker K.J. Britt, cornerback Chris Wilcox, and linebacker Grant Stuard have all signed their standard four-year contracts.

Buccaneers sign three draft picks to rookie deals

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back