PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

And, just like that....

Bruce Arians said Ali Marpet “will be a game-time decision.”

Since no QB can hold a candle to Brady's season so far, the campaign to look for someone else is picking up steam. Expect a Cooper Kupp article if he has a strong game.

Jonathan Taylor won't be able to just run on the Bucs D. My own observation is when a top RB meets a top run stopping D, the run stopping D wins out most of the time.

Indy coaches would have to outcoach the Bucs coaches for Taylor to have a strong game. Well that wouldn't surprise me. The Bucs have struggled against top coaches.

You can bet your ass if Brady tops all the stats and everyone else doesn't look right except a non QB having a great season that this would be the year they give it to them.

The MVP race is pretty much over. They're not giving it to a non QB unless Brady absolutely craters - which he won't.

44 years old and not just elite but on the verge of his 4th MVP. Incredible.

Pats would be on their way to ring #7 this year if they kept him, no doubt about that. Oh well.

The MVP race is pretty much over. They're not giving it to a non QB unless Brady absolutely craters - which he won't.

44 years old and not just elite but on the verge of his 4th MVP. Incredible.

Pats would be on their way to ring #7 this year if they kept him, no doubt about that. Oh well.

which is great news for the other teams that want to win the SB

which is great news for the other teams that want to win the SB
Maybe - or another way to look at it is the league is way overdue for an MVP to win a ring in the same year. :)

And obviously you could say the same about a rookie QB winning the Super Bowl as well....

A running back winning MVP…lol.

Is there a punter having a big year?

If they snub Brady, at least give it to someone who makes a difference in win/loss record and isn’t 80% a product of the offensive line.

A running back winning MVP…lol.

Is there a punter having a big year?

If they snub Brady, at least give it to someone who makes a difference in win/loss record and isn’t 80% a product of the offensive line.

LOL

I can actually see a guy like this coming into the league someday and being a nightmare for other teams. Like Hekker on steroids - not literally but you know what I mean. Or maybe literally who knows. LOL

With the Tre White injury - like the Pats the Bucs will also benefit and maybe more. Brady will be attacking that side and they'll feast.
Update - White has torn ACL so he will definitely not be playing the rest of the season. Brady is going to have his way with that side of the Bills secondary.

Adrian Peterson won the MVP in 2012 because he had an ungodly season while single handily dragging his sh.it team to the playoffs after coming back from a torn acl. St. Peyton came second in the vote of course.

Update - White has torn ACL so he will definitely not be playing the rest of the season. Brady is going to have his way with that side of the Bills secondary.
Brady had his way with that Bills secondary even with White playing! I can only imagine what he's going to do with him being out!

Reactions: sb1
Adrian Peterson won the MVP in 2012 because he had an ungodly season while single handily dragging his sh.it team to the playoffs after coming back from a torn acl. St. Peyton came second in the vote of course.
Henry had a decent shot this year. No other non-Qb is getting more than a vote or two IMO.

Yup the defending super bowl champs beat the Pats on a missed FG. Good for them.
isn't it Belichick that always say last season has no significance on this season?

Glad that Dallas lost but I can’t stand how penalties can be the biggest part of the game and the refs dictating who wins them:

"Raiders (14 penalties, 110 penalty yards) and Cowboys (14 penalties, 166 penalty yards) combining for 28 penalties and 276 penalty"

This included 4 pass interference calls on the same player all on crucial 3rd downs.
I almost turned off the TV on that horrendous game deciding call but I was worried that I might miss a Raiduh's screw up. Little by little I'm getting less interested in watching the NYFL just because of the officiating. This wasn't the first time that I didn't watch much of the games, though I did watch a good amount of that game.

isn't it Belichick that always say last season has no significance on this season?
Yup, and he's right. Just as he is when he says it's a player's game.

My early probably too optimistic prediction

0-D0-CD901-6860-48-EA-8-F0-B-F5776-B497-AC8.jpg

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back