PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong yet again. Thanks for proving my point.

Sorry, Mr. Northeastern...your brain capacity is in that school tier. That much is clear.

This thread exists because a lot of us haven't forgotten the greatest of all time quarterback and what he did for the Patriots and Patriot fans. 20 years can't be turned off with the flip of a switch. True Patriots fans? I have a hard time wrapping my head around how a true Patriot fan could just turn off 20 years. I have a harder time with how Patriots fans get upset over the fact that a lot of us haven't flipped the switch off. And I have the hardest time understanding how someone who has spent thousands of dollars on Brady memorabilia can now now just flip the switch off and declare him dead to him. Why the angst over Patriots fans that still follow him? We're still Pats fans. I had to work, missed the Pats yesterday but would have taken the day off if fans were allowed at the game. I spent thousand of dollars for my season tickets and missed the hell out not being there.

Last edited:
I don't get it...you live in the Virginia/DC area, or are from that area, and are giving someone else **** about not living in New England (even though I think he does.)

I was born and raised in New England. I moved to Florida and spent a bunch of years there. I moved back to New England a long time ago, however. If the search function was working, I could try pulling old posts about, as I've posted with Kontra on the subject a time or two.

That poster apparently just feels the need to clown himself a lot.

I was born and raised in New England. I moved to Florida and spent a bunch of years there. I moved back to New England a long time ago, however. If the search function was working, I could try pulling old posts about, as I've posted with Kontra on the subject a time or two.

That poster apparently just feels the need to clown himself a lot.

For a "patriots fan," here's your recent post history...mostly Brady/Buccaneers rear end kissing. Look at your last 6 pages....hope you get to move in next door to Brady :rolleyes:

Last edited:
At Brady butt kissing when he's on another team? Not really...try again.
No the number of posts you make in here crapping on those who root for him that surely rivals everyone here . Straw man "they're not Pats fans" excuse is your whole motivation?

No the number of posts you make in here crapping on those who root for him that surely rivals everyone here . Straw man "they're not Pats fans" excuse is your whole motivation?

You wonder why a Pats fan has a problem with a Buccaneers thread being THE most popular thread on a Pats forum? Um, sure :rolleyes:... 54K views and counting...

Last edited:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

THE LATEST PATRIOTS MEDIA NEWS:
092820_X8rGc.jpg

Week 4 NFL Power Rankings: 1-32 poll, plus incorrect (to date) preseason predictions
ESPN.png

ESPN Boston - Sep 28th, 2020
092820_Jdtml.jpg

Patriots' N'Keal Harry Celebrates Victory Monday With Simple Tweet
NESN.png

NESN - Sep 28th, 2020
092820_Xmoqt.jpg

Matthew Slater Thinks Patriots Must Play Best Game Vs. Chiefs 'To Even Be Competitive'
NESN.png

NESN - Sep 28th, 2020
092820_yMptg.jpg

Lamar Jackson broke one of Patriots QB Cam Newton's NFL records in Week 3
NBC-Boston.png

NBC Sports Boston - Sep 28th, 2020
MORE PATRIOTS NEWS

MORE PINNED POSTS:
1.jpg

Replies:
OT: A Note About Gwedd
Last Updated by: BlueThunder - 9/28 12:32PM
3195.jpg

Replies:
2020/2021 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread.
Last Updated by: Mack Herron - 9/28 11:02AM
17400.jpg

Replies:
I Could Use Your Thoughts and Prayers
Last Updated by: Brewskies - 9/15 11:42PM
37953.jpg

Replies:
OT: UK Pats Fan Suffering depression
Last Updated by: Wordsmyth - 9/15 9:35AM
4301.jpg

Replies:
Cancer part II (Go Fund Me Added)
Last Updated by: Soliel - 9/13 2:09PM

Replies:
Asking for your support
Last Updated by: Miguel - 9/08 9:27AM
USATSI_14992980_168390408_lowres-450x300.jpg

Five Thoughts On Sunday's Win Over the Raiders: Patriots Have a Special Player Emerging on Defense
By: Ian Logue

The requested page could not be found.

For a "patriots fan," here's your recent post history...mostly Brady/Buccaneers rear end kissing. Look at your last 6 pages....hope you get to move in next door to Brady :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

If you're trying to make yourself look more and more foolish with your every post, you're succeeding admirably.

And you really need to talk to Ian about your problems with the ignore feature. Either that, or you need to stop lying.

If you're trying to make yourself look more and more foolish with your every post, you're succeeding admirably.

And you really need to talk to Ian about your problems with the ignore feature. Either that, or you need to stop lying.
[/QUOTE]

I did a search for your most recent posts and the link I provided must be unique to me. In any event, the last 6 pages of exclusively your posts are Brady slobbering. You lied to me and said you did a lot of Patriots related discussion.

This is just a sample, but whatever

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200928-230247_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200928-230247_Samsung Internet.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 3

I did a search for your most recent posts and the link I provided must be unique to me. In any event, the last 6 pages of exclusively your posts are Brady slobbering. You lied to me and said you did a lot of Patriots related discussion.

I haven't lied to you, or to anyone. In this thread, I was posting a buttload of tweets from various media members covering the Bucs (and they weren't all about Brady). You know, because this is a thread for Brady/Gronk/Bucs. And I've been posting a lot in response to you, because you're been insisting on proving that you're a clownish fool. I also posted in the Gostkowski thread, the N'Keal Harry thread, the week 3 other games thread and the Kraft gets off thread, in recent days.

So you're not just showing yourself to be a clownish fool. You're also showing yourself to be a liar.

This thread exists because a lot of us haven't forgotten the greatest of all time quarterback and what he did for the Patriots and Patriot fans. 20 years can't be turned off with the flip of a switch. True Patriots fans? I have a hard time wrapping my head around how a true Patriot fan could just turn off 20 years. I have a harder time with how Patriots fans get upset over the fact that a lot of us haven't flipped the switch off. And I have the hardest time understanding how someone who has spent thousands of dollars on Brady memorabilia can now now just flip the switch off and declare him dead to him. Why the angst over Patriots fans that still follow him? We're still Pats fans. I had to work, missed the Pats yesterday but would have taken the day off if fans were allowed at the game. I spent thousand of dollars for my season tickets and missed the hell out not being there.

Sorry you can't understand, what do you contribute that lack of understanding to?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Copernicus, your link doesn't work. Try again. If you're going to troll someone at least give it more than a half assed effort.

You wonder why a Pats fan has a problem with a Buccaneers thread being THE most popular thread on a Pats forum? Um, sure :rolleyes:... 54K views and counting...
And you've been one of the most active posters since the start! You swore off the thread 30 pages ago and still somehow have remained one of the most active in it. You apparently have such a problem with it that you read every post and, at times, take up almost a whole page by yourself. I mean, how many different variations of "Brady sucks, Brady is gone" can there be left 87 pages in? Seriously?

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]

Hey Copernicus, your link doesn't work. Try again. If you're going to troll someone at least give it more than a half assed effort.
[/QUOTE]

Try reading the rest of my post to keep up...go on, you can do it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back