Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.4% at NE: 96.6%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
EDIT: Please stop responding to the detractors. Their agenda has become clear. They're purposely posting inflammatory things to incite back-and-forth in hopes that it will become bad enough to get the thread closed or moved. Just leave it alone and only seek out the relevant news and discussion! The mods have already indicated they don't have a major issue with the thread, and many posters have actually expressed appreciation for it. Rise above the stupidity, please.

I thought I'd post this for anyone who will be following the Bucs this season (and likely next), like me. I'm posting their initial 53-man roster, but maybe this can be the one thread dedicated to their news throughout the season for those interested? Mods, you okay with that?

I'm sure there will be the obligatory "who cares" and "this is the Pats board" and blah blah, so this isn't for you obviously. *sigh* But I have to believe there are some who will be interested in what should be a big storyline all season long for both fanbases and the NFL.

So here is what their roster looks like initially... interestingly, Fournette not listed.

Tampa Bay Bucs Initial 53

----------------------------
SCHEDULE (1-1)
W1 @ Saints - L23-34
W2 Panthers - W31-17
W3 @ Broncos
W4 Chargers
W5 @ Bears
W6 Packers
W7 @ Raiders
W8 @ Giants
W9 Saints
W10 @ Panthers
W11 Rams
W12 Chiefs
W13 (Bye)
W14 Vikings
W15 @ Falcons
W16 @ Lions
W17 Falcons

--------------------------
NFL.com
Week 1 Power ranking: 12
Previous week: 13
Move: +1

Last edited:

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
WEEK 1: Bucs @ Broncos
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2020
Time:
Channel:

Last edited:

Nehalem

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I thought I'd post this for anyone who will be following the Bucs this season (and likely next), like me. I'm posting their initial 53-man roster, but maybe this can be the one thread dedicated to their news throughout the season for those interested? Mods, you okay with that?
I was thinking of starting a similar thread. I mean if the Jets get their own thead, then Gronk and Tom should get one.

I suggest renaming it to: "Official Tompa Bay Gronkaneers thread":excited:

Family

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I suppose if one is following the Bucs the question of Sunday Ticket is part of the conversation.

How many Tampa Bay games will likely be locally televised? Is there a site that offers this information?

I have Roku. How much will Sunday Ticket be? Are there advantages in waiting to sign up?

Today's fan got to know these things!

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
I suppose if one is following the Bucs the question of Sunday Ticket is part of the conversation.

How many Tampa Bay games will likely be locally televised? Is there a site that offers this information?

I have Roku. How much will Sunday Ticket be? Are there advantages in waiting to sign up?

Today's fan got to know these things!
I've been streaming games using various sites for years now. NFL gets none of my dollars. Lol

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Before you all get enamored with the Buccaneers be mindful of what Arians has accomplished in 7 years in the NFL as a HC...

56W 39L in the regular season
1 W 2L in the post season..

Not much evidence whether he is a good coach or a jag....

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Just speaking for myself, maybe others disagree (though I doubt it) but I don't personally have an issue with one thread centered on the Tampa goings-on. It may be for the best since talk about what they're doing is inevitable and would otherwise be scattered across other threads leading to likely bickering. At least this way things are centralized and we can "focus on players currently on our football team" (as Bill would say) in all other threads.

Personally, I'll definitely be keeping tabs on them... I won't be following closely, and I doubt I'll watch many games because I just have this suspicion it will feel kind of gross (like watching two of your exes on dates with other guys from afar or something), but will certainly check highlights and major stories. No ill will toward those guys, or any of you guys who might be excited to keep watching Brady & Gronk. Just as long as you also maintain an active Patriots fandom as well ;)