PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see you contributing much to anything Pats related these days. And you broke your promise of leaving the forum once Brady left. ..

Maybe he meant when Brady retires.

Sorry Florida, boy. You should be following your home town team, the Bucs. Let us northerners follow the Pats.

iu

I live in Massachusetts.

if that's the case, he should be on a Bucs forum, since Brady has "retired" from the Pats...

There’s no need to leave. We have provided him with a Bucs forum in this thread.

I don't get it...you live in the Virginia/DC area, or are from that area, and are giving someone else **** about not living in New England (even though I think he does.)

Lavonte David was a draft forum favorite in 2012. Let’s just say the selection of Tavon Wilson over him didn’t go over too well.....
They nailed that one. All the big shots were in agreement. Wish a few still posted but I get they have lives, get older ...
I think @manxman2601 got into politics or something? How could you argue politics > Draft, man? I know he had health issues so just hope he's ok. He still pops up here & there, draft time.
No idea where Mayo is. He was my favorite. Hope he's ok w/e he is as well.
MWPF has kids/family, job.
No idea where Grid is. Hope he's ok. I know he has his site but he should post more. It would be nice to see some of those guys again.

One of the better LB classes ever if not the best. That was a special defensive draft all-around. David should walk into the HOF. Again that class might have 3 guys going? LK, Wags & David? HT probably won't get in but should be a legend here. Hope he gets another shot at a ring.

They nailed that one. All the big shots were in agreement. Wish a few still posted but I get they have lives, get older ...
I think @manxman2601 got into politics or something? How could you argue politics > Draft, man? I know he had health issues so just hope he's ok. He still pops up here & there, draft time.
No idea where Mayo is. He was my favorite. Hope he's ok w/e he is as well.
MWPF has kids/family, job.
No idea where Grid is. Hope he's ok. I know he has his site but he should post more. It would be nice to see some of those guys again.

One of the better LB classes ever if not the best. That was a special defensive draft all-around. David should walk into the HOF. Again that class might have 3 guys going? LK, Wags & David? HT probably won't get in but should be a legend here. Hope he gets another shot at a ring.

I remember Mike Reiss projecting Lavonte David, Harrison Smith, Aqib Talib and others to NE...he does hit on a lot of players in his mock.

I remember Mike Reiss projecting Lavonte David, Harrison Smith, Aqib Talib and others to NE...he does hit on a lot of players in his mock.
Yup he's more plugged in than most, maybe anyone out there? And obviously has been for a while haha going to 2012. He's the best.

That mock would have been dynamite but Jones/HT was great.

Two different picks. At least imo. Jones was more of a project. He contributed right away but it took a few years for everything to really click. Especially as a pass rusher but he wasn't a "win now" pick.

Reiss was accurate about where David should have went but Bill went with the traditional Pats LB. Big, heavy hands, loves/wants to take on contact. Versatile.

Just two different players but both are top 10-15 all-time LBs imo. It's amazing how underrated David still is.

Is that guy still talking about me? Rent. Free. LMfnAO. :rofl:

No hate or bitterness on my end. Saying Brady sucked and had a bad attitude last year isn't "hating". He really did suck and had a bad attitude last year. Those are facts. If someone doesn't like facts then the problem is theirs not mine.

Oh and there abso-freaking-lutely were Belichick haters who took delight in thinking this team would fail without Tom and still do. Even "Pats fans" who would cheer for Tom's team over the Patriots if they ever met in a SB.

Anyway - it's all good now. Both sides seem to be happy with their fresh starts and that's what you call a win-win.

Nothing more chicken shyt than a third party reply.

You watched. :rofl:

I don't get it...you live in the Virginia/DC area, or are from that area, and are giving someone else **** about not living in New England (even though I think he does.)

The crazy thing is he said the same kind of stuff to me. Said I grew up in North Carolina and just started watching the Patriots in the Brady era.

In reality, I was born in the 1960s and grew up in New England, have watched the Pats since I was a tyke--have never lived in North Carolina!

Crazy.

Says the guy who roots for a baseball team all the way down in DC.

I understand why he roots for the Patriots. if your local team was the Washington Reds... ermm, the team, you might go looking for another team too. I'm not saying you would automatically pick the team that wins everything all the time, you have more character than that, but you'd go looking for another team.

I don't really care. He is a 43 year old qb that left the pats for more years and money. The last few seasons he played through injuries that many think hampered his play. Listen we all get it. A few of you will root for Brady before the Pats, that is fine, you should probably be on another site, Tampa may even have one. Deus was at least honest and said he was going to leave the site after Brady left, although he has stayed around to complain about players on the team who are doing better than they did last year . Did Tom wave at you one time to make you his BFF? Do you have sparkly Brady posters over your bed next to your unicorn pictures? Jesus Man grow up.

I feel sorry for you

Defensive rankings among the likely division leaders:

Bucs

308.0 YPG (5th)
20.3 PPG (8th)
2.9 YPC against (2nd)
77.6 passer rating allowed (6th)

Seahawks

497.3 YPG (32nd)
28.7 PPG (22nd)
3.0 YPC against (3rd)
95.6 passer rating allowed (17th)

Packers

362.0 YPG (14th)
28.3 PPG (21st)
5.5 YPC against (29th)
113.4 passer rating allowed (30th)

Cowboys

404.7 YPG (25th)
32.3 PPG (30th)
3.8 YPC against (10th)
114.1 passer rating allowed (31st)

Tampa’s defense is elite

You're going to have to forgive Mr. University of Virgina.

He's had trouble with numbers, ages and logic lately.

My second-best outcome for this year would be Tampa beating NE in the SB, preferably in a barn burner.

My best outcome would be NE beating Tampa in the SB, preferably in a blowout. :)

You're going to have to forgive Mr. University of Virgina.

He's had trouble with numbers, ages and logic lately.

Sorry, Mr. U. Mass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore