PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really isn’t hard to walk and chew gum at the same time. It’s also not hard to watch the Pats but also follow Brady. Yesterday I watched the Pats game in full and then the wife wanted to go out so I taped the Bucs game. When I came home I watched all the Bucs offensive series and it took me about 1/2 hour.

I really don’t see why some people on here seem offended that fans want to keep watching Brady after what he did for this franchise.

Manning failed them in the playoffs his entire career save one time. With that record I'd probably move on from him too. Bad comparison.

Not really. Manning is considered by most to be the 3rd best all time behind Brady and Montana. And I doubt Bulls fans were itching to follow the Wizards after Jordan went there :rolleyes: Same thing with Packers fans when Favre went to the Jete...

Not really. Manning is considered by most to be the 3rd best all time behind Brady and Montana. And I doubt Bulls fans were itching to follow the Wizards after Jordan went there :rolleyes: Same thing with Packers fans when Favre went to the Jete...
But why do you care? Why make pages upon pages of posts on this thread? Skip it if you don’t care what Brady’s up to, but don’t come in here and sh*t all over a thread others are trying to follow and enjoy.

Lol @ Bulls fans not watching the Wizards. You're embarrassing yourself.

I really don’t see why some people on here seem offended that fans want to keep watching Brady after what he did for this franchise.

I really don’t see why some people on here seem offended that fans want to discuss the Patriots in a Patriots forum.

This goes both ways.

year after year after year Manning had pretty much the whole nation behind him and his goat regular season stats. Perenial SB favorites with one thorn in his side. His head to head match ups against Brady went to Brady the majority of the time
Manning was a choke artist in the biggest games. If hes 3rd behind Brady it's a very, very distant 3rd. 9 superbowls, 6 rings. Farve same choke career. I can't speak for or have no idea what Bulls fans did. What Brady meant to the Patriots is unmatched. He stands alone.

year after year after year Manning had pretty much the whole nation behind him and his goat regular season stats. Perenial SB favorites with one thorn in his side. His head to head match ups against Brady went to Brady the majority of the time
Manning was a choke artist in the biggest games. If hes 3rd behind Brady it's a very, very distant 3rd. 9 superbowls, 6 rings. Farve same choke career. I can't speak for or have no idea what Bulls fans did. What Brady meant to the Patriots is unmatched. He stands alone.

It's not all about rings. The bottom line is Colts fans worshipped Manning because he was one of the best to ever to do it and he is their franchise's greatest icon, just like Brady is for ours. Or are you just following Brady in TB because he has 6 rings?

Last edited:
I really don’t see why some people on here seem offended that fans want to discuss the Patriots in a Patriots forum.

This goes both ways.
Maybe you haven’t noticed but there’s hundreds of open Patriots threads we can all post in. So is it really an issue to have one Brady/Bucs thread for those of us that still have interest in following Brady as well as the Pats? Is it really hurting anyone that this thread exists? You can ignore it you know and keep going into the many open Pats threads.

Maybe you haven’t noticed but there’s hundreds of open Patriots threads we can all post in. So is it really an issue to have one Brady/Bucs thread for those of us that still have interest in following Brady as well as the Pats? Is it really hurting anyone that this thread exists? You can ignore it you know and keep going into the many open Pats threads.
They just want to complain just to complain.

Equally, is it really an issue to have this thread in the NFL forum rather than the Patriots forum? Would it really be hurting anyone for this thread to be in the appropriate place?

And yes, I could ignore the thread, but by that logic there's no reason to have any threads divided up into forums at all since we can just ignore the ones we don't like.

It's not all about rings. The bottom line is Colts fans worshipped Manning because he was one of the best to ever to do it and he is their franchise's greatest icon, just like Brady is for ours. Or are you just following Brady in TB because he has 6 rings?
obviously not if no one cared after he left. That's your definition of worshipped? What is you're trying to say about us? Colts fans are grounded more? I still cheer Brady on because of what he meant to me as a fan. And yes the 6 rings meant he was able to close the deal. Accept it.

This goes both ways.

Struggling to understand what this even means. You're saying there are fans who want to eliminate discussion of the Patriots on Patsfans.com?

Manning failed them in the playoffs his entire career save one time. With that record I'd probably move on from him too. Bad comparison.

The Colt's fans cheered him during his return to Indy. It was a big deal. They love fivehead. The Tibetan chihuahua is full of crap.

Struggling to understand what this even means. You're saying there are fans who want to eliminate discussion of the Patriots on Patsfans.com?

Tom Brady is a Buccaneer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore