PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jimmy G Carted Off Late In Chiefs Game. Serious Knee Injury Feared...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer Brady goes on playing and getting sacked every week and jumping up again to take more abuse, I'm surprised by now the entire NFL isn't lined up at TB12 centers signing up for pliability training. At least the QB's should be doing it. Brady is the best advertisement for the system.

Think we can recoup our second round pick from SF for Hoyer?;)

Jimmy G is made of glass. BB knew this. BB used Wickersham to throw everyone off the trail.

BB wins again. Genius.

Jimmy G is made of glass. BB knew this. BB used Wickersham to throw everyone off the trail.

BB wins again. Genius.
latest

Saw it coming... Hence the JG discussion thread.

Wanted everyone of the clipboard Mario fans to watch game by game , quarter by quarter how a QB is made in this league. The belichick hindsight critics after the trade... Lol. The felgah,mazzholes puffed up on Jimmy highlights from last year's meaningless games.. the gay experts on QB play who held up JG over JB..

Um.. no, wait. Brissett is bigger and more mobile. Tougher. Let it play out. Not saying it's over but it takes time to evaluate a QB on all aspects of the job. :cool:

Ok, stupid question time because I seriously dont know the answer. Did brady really force the trade? I keep hearing people in the media mentioning it like fact but has anyone important ever confirmed it?

Ok, stupid question time because I seriously dont know the answer. Did brady really force the trade? I keep hearing people in the media mentioning it like fact but has anyone important ever confirmed it?
No

I think that the only people who would know the answer to that question aren't talking (and will never talk) and that those who claim to know the answer don't know what they're talking about.

Seriously, who would know? I can only think of three parties.
Brady: "Yeah. It was me. I made them trade Jimmy." Not happening.
The Krafts: "Yeah, we're richer than God but one of our employees made us force Belichick to trade Jimmy." Huh?
Belichick: "I don't really have control of the Roster and so I couldn't stop Tommy from making Bob force me to trade Jimmy." Nope.

I'm not saying it didn't happen or that it couldn't have happened. I'm just saying we'll never know...unless his publisher adds an extra Zero to what will already be Belichick's seven figure Advance for his Memoir, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

when the legend becomes fact print the legend.

I think that the only people who would know the answer to that question aren't talking (and will never talk) and that those who claim to know the answer don't know what they're talking about.

The Krafts: "Yeah, we're richer than God but one of our employees made us force Belichick to trade Jimmy." Huh?
Belichick: "I don't really have control of the Roster and so I couldn't stop Tommy from making Bob force me to trade Jimmy." Nope.

I'm not saying it didn't happen or that it couldn't have happened. I'm just saying we'll never know...unless his publisher adds an extra Zero to what will already be Belichick's seven figure Advance for his Memoir, but I'm not holding my breath on that.
We know because it was impossible for jimmy to be kept another year so there was no reason or need to force a trade

Thanks, that’s what I kinda figured when all that talk first started it’s always just been speculation . Just I’ve made the mistake of you tubing sports talk segments since th season started and hear certain mediots bringing it up as fact here and there and thought something changed. Guessing we’ll never know myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back