PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jimmy G Carted Off Late In Chiefs Game. Serious Knee Injury Feared...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I predicted it since it was on the other forum ... But I had numerous discussions about how small Jimmy looked when he was pancaked by Alonzo. This raised red flags IMO since he looked vulnerable to injury amongst the bigger players. He was injured in his second game..

SF , I also criticised for their reluctance initially to play Jimmy last year.. But it was really because they secretly were afraid he would get hurt. After they finally put him in , it was like cathartic for them to see him perform... To the extent they gave him the stupid contract. Wow... Game 3 of his first season. Sux

Looks like I hit a nerve...lol keep the dislikes and disagrees coming..I have a bet with my wife that I can get over 40 combined before this thread is put out of its misery.
Is that really the reputation on this board you want?

I am sure I remember another play where Jimmy slowed down, faked going out of bounds, and got whacked.

Don’t really care..lol it’s a message board. Not life..lmao
No but if all you want to do is come here and post **** with the purpose of pissing people off that's not the purpose of this board.

That's called trolling.

Looks like I hit a nerve...lol keep the dislikes and disagrees coming..I have a bet with my wife that I can get over 40 combined before this thread is put out of its misery.
It's all good man, it was a dumb post, we all do it. If you don't understand why this thread was made, maybe you're not much of a Pats fan.

They traded away the potential successor to the GOAT, his entire career will be discussed here, better get used to it.

Last edited:

Haha, you’re getting crushed. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that many dislikes in such a short period of time.

Good thing his cap hit is only $37 million

Did you read my post? ACLs are basically a right of passage nowadays. Wentz. Brady. Watson. Jimmy. He isn’t the first and won’t be the last. So if you are San Fran and can have a season with a so so roster, or lose your QB early enough...and get a top 5 pick to pair with your franshise QB?
The problem is that ACL's are a crap shoot injury and a lot of guys don't come back the same. Wentz didn't look great today, Watson looked like a shell of himself the last few weeks. There's a reason Brady has an attachment to the guy who helped him recover from that.

They just paid Jimmy a lot and now he's injured. Lets also not forget Jimmy sat his first year, he sat his second year, he played a game and half and got injured his third year, he got traded and played 5 games at the end of his fourth year. He played 3 games this year and might be out for the season in what is his fifth year. This is where a QB should begin to enter his prime years and he hasn't even played significant time and will be coming off an injury. That's got to be an uneasy feeling if you are the Niners

This is totally OT, and just happened to be posting in this thread...
..But is the "genius" rep sarcastic or serious.:confused:

I ask because I wanted to use it a few times, but didn't want to insult anyone.

Sorry to hear about Garrapolo, that’s the ****ty part of football.

The problem is that ACL's are a crap shoot injury and a lot of guys don't come back the same. Wentz didn't look great today, Watson looked like a shell of himself the last few weeks. There's a reason Brady has an attachment to the guy who helped him recover from that.

They just paid Jimmy a lot and now he's injured. Lets also not forget Jimmy sat his first year, he sat his second year, he played a game and half and got injured his third year, he got traded and played 5 games at the end of his fourth year. He played 3 games this year and might be out for the season in what is his fifth year. This is where a QB should begin to enter his prime years and he hasn't even played significant time and will be coming off an injury. That's got to be an uneasy feeling if you are the Niners
Seems to be the prevailing thought reading the 9ers board. Obviously short term sucks because their season is virtually over but long term huge hit to his necessary development and comfort.

Generally positive but can be used sarcastically given the post, similar to the useful one.

Can we start an injury thread for every NFL player that has been injured, cause some guy on the Cowboys May have just broken his arm and I would like to start a thread about it.

I regarded the "genius" vote as genuinely expressing to the OP an appreciation for an insightful post. A "winner" vote is more of a mic drop.

Posters using it in a sarcastic way is dumb.

I regarded the "genius" vote as genuinely expressing to the OP an appreciation for an insightful post. A "winner" vote is more of a mic drop.

Posters using it in a sarcastic way is dumb.

We need a trash can emoji, eliminate the confusion.

Seems to be the prevailing thought reading the 9ers board. Obviously short term sucks because their season is virtually over but long term huge hit to his necessary development and comfort.
Reading your post just brought back the memory of TB's injury. UUUUGH!!!

I remember the bar, the seat I was in... the feeling!:(

...and most of all I remember my wife's childhood "friend" calling her, right after it happened, and cheering.

I didn't talk to her for a long time after that. I was seriously pissed at her.

Jealousy can really make people A-Holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes