PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jimmy G Carted Off Late In Chiefs Game. Serious Knee Injury Feared...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is his own choice to take this punishment because he tends to hang on to the ball way too long. This is exactly what some people here have been talking about for two years.

Also dont give me any of this he only had one injury in his career ********. He had to only get through 4 games not taking risks because behind him was only a rookie. And he lasted not even 6 quarters because he just needed to hold on to a ball in the redzone while being up multiple scores against Miami.

Today he could have avoided any risks by going out of bounds but thought its a good idea to fight for a first down he would never get down multiple scores.

His risk assessment in terms of health is garbage. He is the franchise QB and has to keep the big picture in his mind in those situations which he clearly can't.
I didn't see Wentz play today but I'm wondering if he has changed his game any

It is his own choice to take this punishment because he tends to hang on to the ball way too long. This is exactly what some people here have been talking about for two years.

Also dont give me any of this he only had one injury in his career ********. He had to only get through 4 games not taking risks because behind him was only a rookie. And he lasted not even 6 quarters because he just needed to hold on to a ball in the redzone while being up multiple scores against Miami.

Today he could have avoided any risks by going out of bounds but thought its a good idea to fight for a first down he would never get down multiple scores.

His risk assessment in terms of health is garbage. He is the franchise QB and has to keep the big picture in his mind in those situations which he clearly can't.
Just stop it. Yeah, he hangs on the ball too long EXCEPT for when he completes passes with his quicker-than-average release and superior accuracy. Got it. What happened to him today was a freak non-contact injury that had absolutely nothing to do with "poor decision making" or in your nonsensical assessment being "injury prone."

Just stop it. Yeah, he hangs on the ball too long EXCEPT for when he completes passes with his quicker-than-average release and superior accuracy. Got it. What happened to him today was a freak non-contact injury that had absolutely nothing to do with "poor decision making" or in your nonsensical assessment being "injury prone."

From the sounds of it, the injury was a fairly direct consequence of choosing to fight for a couple of yards rather than going out of bounds. Was it 4th down?

From the sounds of it, the injury was a fairly direct consequence of choosing to fight for a couple of yards rather than going out of bounds. Was it 4th down?

3rd down. Poor decision and I’m not talking about the potential knee buckle but the fact he knew he was going to absorb an unnecessary hit. Very poor decision.

Of course it was poor decision making. He could have easily gone out of bounds instead of fighting for a first down he would never get.

The very same issue he has consistently shown throughout his limited number of games.

I have never said he is injury prone. I have said he often takes unnecessary risks that expose him to pointless danger

Looks like the hit that took out Drew Bledsoe.

Jimmy Bledsoe

I predict that he will struggle next season. His illustrious career may never be the same.

• Agree
Reactions: SNL
It’s a little weird how Kaepernick’s attorney allegedly said that he could be on a team by next week & Jimmy G (SF) gets injured (most likely IR) today.....o_Oo_O

3rd and goal from the 20.

He could have stepped out but took a solid hit from the defensive back who had squared up in front of him. Not a leg hit.

Some of you give him a complete pass, and chuck it up to being a “freak accident”

Coming from someone who has torn ACL’s in both Knees, let me fill you inn on my story.

For years I would have slight pain in weird moments like sitting. I went to multiple doctors who did things as far as an MRI. 3 different doctors told me that there is no signs of having any Knee problems.

Well I tore both my ACL’s in “Freak” non contact injuries that just doesn’t happen to the average person.

The truth of the matter is, I’m a injury prone individual. Have been my entire life.

Jimmy G might just might be this type of Individal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe