PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

Charlatan runs tomorrow horse got some serious derby chances.
Please don’t encourage him. He’s got a chance at seeing the world in a whole different way now.

Charlatan and Nadal run tomorrow 2 horses with some serious derby chances. Not vs each other though different tracks.

Nadal races against horses now too? Dude is really athletic, but I didn’t think he could keep up.

Anybody got any props they like tonight?

Prop Bet
Odds: -1000000000000

Patriots fans to have a knee jerk negative reaction to their first pick, followed talk that, now that they think about it, it was a great pick.

Look for Andrew Thomas, Ruggs, Under 5.5 WR -150 .... I'm seeing +700 & 500 for each going first at their position. Under 5.5 has some value imo. Not a ton but some.

Look at team props for drafting offense/defense.

Look for Andrew Thomas, Ruggs, Under 5.5 WR -150 .... I'm seeing +700 & 500 for each going first at their position. Under 5.5 has some value imo. Not a ton but some.

Look at team props for drafting offense/defense.

The ones that have intrigued me the most are the Clemson props. Not sure if the books you use are offering them but I’m seeing Ohio state -.5 a player Clemson in the first round at +215. Ohio states got 2 first round locks. The prop seems reliant on where Higgins will go.

even Clemson under 1.5 players drafted in the first round is +290 or something. Do you see any value here?

The ones that have intrigued me the most are the Clemson props. Not sure if the books you use are offering them but I’m seeing Ohio state -.5 a player Clemson in the first round at +215. Ohio states got 2 first round locks. The prop seems reliant on where Higgins will go.

even Clemson under 1.5 players drafted in the first round is +290 or something. Do you see any value here?
I'd be a little surprised if Higgins went. That ain't bad.

I like a few "who goes first". One shop has T Lewis + 430. With Uche - 125, Okwara + 160.

I didn't jump on many when they came out.

I'd be a little surprised if Higgins went. That ain't bad.

I like a few "who goes first". One shop has T Lewis + 430. With Uche - 125, Okwara + 160.

I didn't jump on many when they came out.

I looked at a bunch of mocks and I saw AJ terrell going in the first in a handful of them. ( was not aware he was getting first round consideration) I still made the bets anyway. I even took Oklahoma +160 moneyline to have more players drafted in the first than Clemson.

Lots of rumors out there that the dolphins may trade up to take a tackle at 3
I bet Burrow, Young, and Willis as the first 3 picks at +2500 and took Wirffs to go number 3 at +1600.

Also took Simmons to go to the Giants at +185. I know the Buzz is that they will take a tackle but I think it would be a huge mistake to pass up on Simmons. Although the Giants have not taken a linebacker in the first round since before I was born most likely

I looked at a bunch of mocks and I saw AJ terrell going in the first in a handful of them. ( was not aware he was getting first round consideration) I still made the bets anyway. I even took Oklahoma +160 moneyline to have more players drafted in the first than Clemson.

Lots of rumors out there that the dolphins may trade up to take a tackle at 3
I bet Burrow, Young, and Willis as the first 3 picks at +2500 and took Wirffs to go number 3 at +1600.

Also took Simmons to go to the Giants at +185. I know the Buzz is that they will take a tackle but I think it would be a huge mistake to pass up on Simmons. Although the Giants have not taken a linebacker in the first round since before I was born most likely
I have a 2nd on Terrell, so I wouldn't be shocked if he went Rd1. Actually got excited when his name popped up for 1st round buzz. It didn't when I put my grades out lol. Nice to hear.

Picks 15-32 should be really fun

*Edit* Terrell is actually CB3 in terms of testing by my account.

I threw a 100 bucks in bovada thinking they would have live draft betting...dagnabbit

I threw a 100 bucks in bovada thinking they would have live draft betting...dagnabbit
I didn’t have any options on FanDuel either, despite them sending me an email reminding me about the draft. Maybe they did it in some markets but not others? Who knows.

Virtual Kentucky derby. Hammer secretariat. I’d give the best upset chances to citation, war admiral, and Omaha

For those who care Brady's O/U in passing yards for 2020 is set to 4099.5.

I'd take the under on that one. Mostly because he probably won't play a 16 game season this year.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back