PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

Must be Bovada cause thats what I saw there last night.

Bovada is now +3. I have them +2.5 and then i doubled down on ML

Kitchens on a short week. Pitt putting it together.

20 on Seals Jones at +2000 first TD
25 on James Washington +1600 first TD

Hey I can dream can't I (Mr. Potato head voice)

Last edited:
What changed?

Nothing really. I don’t think there’s value here. I think it’s pretty sensible line. Game could go either way. Just willing to take a shot. I have a disease

Nothing really. I don’t think there’s value here. I think it’s pretty sensible line. Game could go either way. Just willing to take a shot. I have a disease

Hope you didn't take it the wrong way bro. I was honestly curious because I decided to hit Pitt on the ML myself.

Hope you didn't take it the wrong way bro. I was honestly curious because I decided to hit Pitt on the ML myself.

lol no not at all. I’ve been leaning Pitt all week just not a strong feeling

Too many key injuries to lose in one half.

Put in a side bet for under 42.5 when Smith-Schuster became injured, so I’m hoping that can help.

I don’t care that I lost. I lost a million bets. But the Steelers giving up on the run game down 1 score was just bizzare. Ugh.

My prop bet for “Will a player use his helmet as a weapon and smash another player’s head?” is going to be a nice payout.

Kitchens on a short week. Pitt putting it together.
This was pretty much my logic, too. I figured the Pittsburgh defense could cause a couple of turnovers, and that Mayfield wouldn’t have as much time to throw.

I overrated their ability to score, but the fact that they lost their top RB and top two receivers certainly didn’t help matters.

I don’t care that I lost. I lost a million bets. But the Steelers giving up on the run game down 1 score was just bizzare. Ugh.

There was plenty of bizarre to go around in that clusterf..k

I took U of Pitt -4 and chubb over 79.5 yards so came out ahead....but man that was rough.

3 team hockey parlay hit tonight...pays for this weekends bets.

Thank you Bruins, Habs and Devils

Nice score.

I have the Wild and Stars today..would be a nice one as well.

I am telling you I should just stick with hockey. Looking at my records that's where I do the best.

But I know I won't

Next will be North Korean Ping Pong for all I know

Getting to this late this week. Not sure if anyone checks it or not. But if you do my apologies for not getting to it sooner.

Week 10: The Picker got back on track with a winning week.

Week 10:

ATS: 8-5
SU: 5-8

Season:
ATS: 46-38-1 (55%)
SU: 45-40 (53%)

week10_Picks_Corrected.JPG

spread_diff_breakdown_week10.JPG

I’ve got a straight up, no points bet for 1k on this game. Needless to say, I have idiot co workers.
Also bought the 0-0 square after one quarter

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back