PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

bears ml is the value IMO but I didn’t bet

I’ve got no td, Kupp first td, and Everett first td. Invested a total of about 120 between the 3

Yeah its a **** game. I may make a live bet after a bit. but laid off.

Yeah its a **** game. I may make a live bet after a bit. but laid off.

yeah I don’t trust the rams to cover but I don’t think it’s a good spot for the bears either. I do think plus 200 or more was decent value but not enough for me to take a shot considering I lost 300 at 1 and only won 30 at 4

I got Rams -5

With my winnings today it's my throw it against the wall bet

Missed FG and a Fumble is how the first two drives end...glad I laid off.

Anyone got anything on tonight. I am leaning Bears but that makes me throw up in my mouth a bit...but they have a better defense than the Rams and the QB's are almost a wash...

Thoughts?

I was leaning Bears + but didn't like it enough to pull the trigger. A game with 2 Jekyll & Hyde teams makes me leery

yeah I don’t trust the rams to cover but I don’t think it’s a good spot for the bears either. I do think plus 200 or more was decent value but not enough for me to take a shot considering I lost 300 at 1 and only won 30 at 4

gross beat

bears ml is the value IMO but I didn’t bet

I’ve got no td, Kupp first td, and Everett first td. Invested a total of about 120 between the 3

meant to quote this one. This is the gross beat

My plays tonight

Chiefs -4.5

Ekeler first TD Chargers

O76.5 rushing yards for Gordon
O37.5 rec yards Ekeler
O25.5 rec yards Robinson

NHL

O 6 Goals Caps-Ducks

I went KC-3.5 on the adjusted spread (-125). We’ll see if it can make up for some bad 1:00 picks, yesterday.

I went KC-3.5 on the adjusted spread (-125). We’ll see if it can make up for some bad 1:00 picks, yesterday.

If KC can cover the -4.5 I will be cashing out 80% of my account to pay for my Jeep mods. All i want right now

Went with the Picker tonight and took the Chargers +6. Also took Ekler over 25.5.

NBA I took the C's +3 tonight. Then did a silly parlay that will pay handsomely if it hits.
Cavs ML +1100 (live bet they were down 16)
C's ML +125
Bucks ML -380

$50 to win 1655.26 (not holding my breath)

Just paid for my new lift on the Jeep..thank you Chiefs

Not to be Salty in my loss, but I think I would send the thank you card to one Phillip Rivers...

Either way congrats

Just last week you were struggling, and mightily at times. A prime example of hanging in there. Congrats, man. Nice job.

Just last week you were struggling, and mightily at times. A prime example of hanging in there. Congrats, man. Nice job.

My last $75 in my account turned into about 1,600 since Saturday. Been a wild weekend that is rare for me. Taking a break after these last bets this weekend as I probably hit my pinnacle haha

I took out 80%.

Rest of it is on the Wild and Bruins tonight.

Not to be Salty in my loss, but I think I would send the thank you card to one Phillip Rivers...

Either way congrats

Agreed. I was sweating bullets on that drive and that catch by Williams.

But that was so peak Rivers.

My last $75 in my account turned into about 1,600 since Saturday.
That’s roughly what I’m up on the entire season. Maybe a little bit more. Again, congrats. That’s a crazy weekend for you.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back