PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

I think there’s value on Dallas tonight. Stepping out again I’ve got it to win 140 -6.5. I never learn

175 on Dal -6.5

25 on Witten +700 first Dal TD

55 Bruins ML

Bovada took away live betting for the game....weird

Bovada took away live betting for the game....weird

I noticed that too. After my saints live bet debacle I avoided my temptation to throw 50 bucks on the B's puck line at -1 with 4 minutes left when it was 4-4 @ +900...FML!

I noticed that too. After my saints live bet debacle I avoided my temptation to throw 50 bucks on the B's puck line at -1 with 4 minutes left when it was 4-4 @ +900...FML!

I got them at +200 in the 3rd down 1...that worked!

But the Dallas game is gone. I got a live bet in during the 1st..but then went down

It's up now

Week 9 Results. It was a sad week, another losing weekend. Here are the numbers:

Week 9
ATS: 6-8
SU: 8-6

Season
ATS: 38-33-1
SU: 40-32

week9_Picks.JPG

spread_diff_breakdown_week9.JPG

Maybe we get back on track this week. One thing I noticed while inputting the games tonight, all three primetime games this week should be really good. Especially Sunday and Monday nights games, but all three consist of teams in the mix.

No real surprises this week. Good luck.

week10_Picks_Corrected.JPG

Last edited:
The ducks killed me last night. I mean really killed me. Up 2-0 in the 3rd....

Only hit Ball State +6.5 for about half of what I lost on the Ducks

The ducks killed me last night. I mean really killed me. Up 2-0 in the 3rd....
I had a team up 4-1 in the third, the other day. I can’t remember who it was. Apparently, I’ve somehow managed to block the memory. Not only did they blow a 4-1 lead in the third, but they re-took the lead 5-4 with about a minute left, only to allow the tying goal. Again.

Oh, and they lost in overtime in a last second “beat the lamp” type of moment. That’s my bad hockey story for the season. If you know what team it was, don’t tell me. I don’t want to know.

Kind of feeling the Raiders tomorrow night. Isn’t it going to be their last home game in Oakland? I’m thinking that it could be worth a chance if the line moves up a point as it gets closer to kick off.

I’d take a chance at +3. Even the money line may be worth a shot.

Kind of feeling the Raiders tomorrow night. Isn’t it going to be their last home game in Oakland? I’m thinking that it could be worth a chance if the line moves up a point as it gets closer to kick off.

I’d take a chance at +3. Even the money line may be worth a shot.

I took Raiders ML (Got it at +105) . I have this feeling after a big win vs Green Bay the Chargers will have a down game.

I had a team up 4-1 in the third, the other day. I can’t remember who it was. Apparently, I’ve somehow managed to block the memory. Not only did they blow a 4-1 lead in the third, but they re-took the lead 5-4 with about a minute left, only to allow the tying goal. Again.

Oh, and they lost in overtime in a last second “beat the lamp” type of moment. That’s my bad hockey story for the season. If you know what team it was, don’t tell me. I don’t want to know.

I know that game because I had them as well..not for a lot..small amount. So we will never speak of this again

I took Raiders ML (Got it at +105) . I have this feeling after a big win vs Green Bay the Chargers will have a down game.
I took a shot, too. ML+106. I also took a shot at the under in an adjusted total (50.5). Hoping that it’s going to kick off a better week than last week, which believe it or not, was my first *real* losing week all season. There had been a couple of others where I was up a bit, or down a bit, but nothing that noticeable. Last week blew for me, and it started with losing the last two games of the World Series.

Yeah i have a big amount..well for me on the Raiders to make up for this past week's hockey blunders

I kept track of the spreads for the first 9 weeks of the season. These are the results.

62 games were won and covered by the favorite.
43 games were won outright by the underdog.
29 games were won by the favorite but not covered.
1 game tied the spread.

Do those numbers tell us anything?

I kept track of the spreads for the first 9 weeks of the season. These are the results.

62 games were won and covered by the favorite.
43 games were won outright by the underdog.
29 games were won by the favorite but not covered.
1 game tied the spread.

Do those numbers tell us anything?
As far as the spread goes, more games are being covered by the underdog than the favorite?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back