PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

$300 a week on the Patriots will probably not change any time soon so it's not super worth mentioning week after week.

I really like having a -4 line this week though, I'll tell you that much.

my guy. It should be higher. I’m seeing 3.5. HAMMER IT

100 to win 122 on the Nats tonight
I’m going to lose my second in a row after winning the first 5 games of the series. It could be worse, but it’s not the way you want to end the baseball season, especially after being so damn committed to it.

What's everyone's play for tonight

To keep my money in my damn pocket. The Cards are tough enough all by themselves to get a handle on. Throw in SF -10 and the O/U at 43 and I am just not degenerate enough to go near that game. Sometimes the best play is not making one, understanding YMMV

A part of me feels like this is a perfect spot for the 49ers to drop a game. Big road favorite, coming off a hyped game with major playoff implications where they destroyed their opponent. Just seems like a classic let down game. On the other hand if forced to pick the game probably would roll with Jimmy G.

A part of me feels like this is a perfect spot for the 49ers to drop a game. Big road favorite, coming off a hyped game with major playoff implications where they destroyed their opponent. Just seems like a classic let down game. On the other hand if forced to pick the game probably would roll with Jimmy G.

Sooo... unless someone actually is forcing you (yikes on that thought btw) you're saying the game is a bad play? Hmmm, we may be enroute to a consensus here

Sooo... unless someone actually is forcing you (yikes on that thought btw) you're saying the game is a bad play? Hmmm, we may be enroute to a consensus here

Yes, but the degenerate in me will probably watch the game and make a live bet at some point.

I'll end up betting first TD or 1H spread or something..I just know it

And I just looked at my account and realized my NHL parlay hit again last night for $225.

Oilers +130
Blues -180
Panthers +110

Panthers game started at 10 and when I went to bed at 11 they were down 2-1. Won it in OT.

Only 2 games tonight and I got a great feeling. We will see

Drake O37.5 rushing yards

I took the Cardinals over 1.5 field goals, and it was like +116 or something, so it’s a nice spot for a “throwaway” bet where you can see a nice profit with a small-ish wager. If it hits, great, if it doesn’t there’s not much concern.

I took the Cardinals over 1.5 field goals, and it was like +116 or something, so it’s a nice spot for a “throwaway” bet where you can see a nice profit with a small-ish wager. If it hits, great, if it doesn’t there’s not much concern.

I like that one a lot now that you just mentioned it

I like that one a lot now that you just mentioned it
The biggest drawback is that ARZ could be down and not concerned with kicking FGs, but I don’t think that it’s a bad play if you’re looking for something outside of the box.

I’m on Nashville over Calgary too, tonight.

The biggest drawback is that ARZ could be down and not concerned with kicking FGs,
And the Preds blew a 4-1 third period lead by allowing a rare buzzer beating goal in OT. This is the kind of story I’ll be telling over lukewarm coffee at a Gamblers Anonymous meeting.

And the Preds blew a 4-1 third period lead by allowing a rare buzzer beating goal in OT. This is the kind of story I’ll be telling over lukewarm coffee at a Gamblers Anonymous meeting.

Yup...they killed me

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back