PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

View attachment 24449 View attachment 24450

Also have a separate 55 to win 50 straight bet colts -6.5

And colts first quarter -.5 59.50 to win 50

Humbling day. Just a moron for betting the colts. Forgot TY was struggling with an injury and had no idea Darius Leonard was even injured. I was mostly just fading the raiders so I can’t say for sure I wouldn’t have risked so much into the colts. Got way too confident after last week.

I’m going to laugh when my only bet that hits is that teaser with the rams and Vikings (followed the Wong rules)

I’ve really just got to stick with those

Brady ****ed me out of $95 with that redzone pick and I had the Lions straight up...looked good until that 100 yard fumble return TD lol.

Still got solid wins here and there though but those would have made me $140

So much for houston being too talented offensively. When did Stills go down?

Humbling day. Just a moron for betting the colts. Forgot TY was struggling with an injury and had no idea Darius Leonard was even injured. I was mostly just fading the raiders so I can’t say for sure I wouldn’t have risked so much into the colts. Got way too confident after last week.

I’m going to laugh when my only bet that hits is that teaser with the rams and Vikings (followed the Wong rules)

I’ve really just got to stick with those

With ya, took the Colts and had no idea Hilton was out, **** I left in my fantasy lineup too. The Raiders are going to be schizo all season I think. They are young but its some solid young talent. Gruden is a doing a good job with them.

So far 4pm looks like poopoo for me.

I bit on the Jags live bet...+2.5 even money and....two minutes later the Broncos score!!!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the screwing. What the hell did I ever do to you?
Decent day so far. Pats -6.5 clipped me for $150 but NYG -3 +$150, OaK +7 +$100, TN +3.5 +100 and Det +7.5 +$300 cushioned the blow nicely. With only $50 at risk on Jax I'm guaranteed some profit today. Had I known Trubisky would get knocked out of the game I would have hit Da Bears hard but c'est la vie.

Edit: completely forgot I took Seattle earlier in the week, turns out it was a better week than I thought

Last edited:
I put 140 on zeke first Td? Can I do it again?

Got the Over (48) tonight. Try to get over 500 for the day as I am 3-3 today.

Got the Over (48) tonight. Try to get over 500 for the day as I am 3-3 today.

Wish I had pulled the trigger on the Pats under. I looked long and hard at it but in the end I just thought the Pats D might score enough to make it a dodgy proposition. As it is I had a decent week and I'm not inclined towards getting greedy tonight, I just don't like this game at all.

I'm really excited to spend all the money that I'll win after making up for the $600 I'm down so far!

I'd be laying heavy money on Bucs +10.5....

I think the Bucs D can keep the Rams under 24 (Cleveland kept them at 20) meaning Winston and Co. only need to score 14 to cover.....I like Mike Evans getting one bomb for TD at least...and maybe 2-3 figgies.

But the Rams D is pretty good though...
Tampa wow lol, props to you my friend.

Anybody taking Cincy? I'm on them +3.5

So last week I expected it to not do great, but it got wooped, which is why I wait until week 5 to really use it as a tool. I put it here just to have a public record of it as I try to see if it does better as it gets games 3 and 4 into it. In the past I used the 1st halves of the 2nd and 3rd preseason game to fill in the gap early in the season. But with so many players not suiting up for preseason this year, I didn't feel that data had any value.

As I said I am not counting last week nor this week. I will start its yearly record next week with 4 full games in the books. But it can only go up, I think...Hope? It was 6-10 ATS and 3-13 SU.

Without further to do here is Week 4.

View attachment 24411

Better this week, its 8-6 ATS going into Monday Night. 6-8 SU.

I'm really excited to spend all the money that I'll win after making up for the $600 I'm down so far!
More James White videos!!!

Regards,
Chris

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe