PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Haven’t seen AtomicDawg around for a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SER=4778]@QuantumMechanic[/USER], or of course @Joker, because he’s insane.
Uh..excuse me...I am NOT insane. My ex wife used to scream this at me all the time...right up to the day she died from lead poisoning...:cool:

yeah, six in the back of the head... I pled self defense...the judge agreed...and here I am today

I don’t care! I can’t stand it!! I miss these posters!

And at least 500 of those disagrees had an explanatory post accompanying them! ;)

Impressive, I'd have guessed it was closer to 5 than 500.

A couple of guys might stand out I suppose, like post rating machine @QuantumMechanic, or of course @Joker, because he’s insane.

As Mr Joe Kerr's attorney I can assure you the depth of his insanity has been greatly and maliciously exaggerated by his late ex-wife's family and we have every hope it is only temporary. In fact now that the...uh...'stress' of the trial is over you can rest assured Mr Kerr will be reverting back to his original crazed (but not insane) state in relatively short order.

Last edited:
remind me to tell you all about the night I deliberately tried to end it all on my motorcycle...it is a true example of "no good deed goes unpunished"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back