PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Haven’t seen AtomicDawg around for a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk though in my head you and Atomic and Quantum are indistinguishable

I know Quantum in person and Joe is nothing like my man QM.

No disrespect meant to either just it's like comparing a whip-smart engineer to a weird gropey grandpa who fried more than a little bit of the old cauliflower in the 60s...

No disrespect meant to either just it's like comparing a whip-smart engineer to a weird gropey grandpa who fried more than a little bit of the old cauliflower in the 60s...
heh heh...yeah, weird gropey granpa ex-engineer to be more precise, Fnordy the Greek

I see people as their avatars...so it's the standard avatar guys that run together for me.

Also, I'm Kevin Faulk.
I’m the one who knocks.

And I’m about to take the cake... Numero1Fan/Patriots Pimp. Been forever since I’ve seen him. Probably got locked up lmao.

Thank god you changed your avatar.

Speaking of missed people..

@mayoclinic since 2015 and also @NE-VT who more or less disappeared after the lost SB. The former was a draft board mainstay and the latter added a lot of interesting X/O stuff last year.

The former took a long break before between roughly 2010-2013 (though he posted on PatriotsPlanet during that time). Never this long, though. So I hope he's okay. He's sorely missed. The latter was a bit soft and didn't care for the extreme argumentative nature of the forum, IMO. He PM'd me one time and asked me to take it easy on someone.

I see people as their avatars...so it's the standard avatar guys that run together for me.

Also, I'm Kevin Faulk.
See, I have never even noticed a "Nikolai" poster my entire time here though I'm sure I've seen sombrero Faulk more than a handful of times.

It be like that

The former took a long break before between roughly 2010-2013 (though he posted on PatriotsPlanet during that time). Never this long, though. So I hope he's okay. He's sorely missed. The latter was a bit soft and didn't care for the extreme argumentative nature of the forum, IMO. He PM'd me one time and asked me to take it easy on someone.
How flattering that you people notice each other. For real. Nobody would notice me missing because I legitimately bring nothing to the table. I'm just here for the cheap laughs.

On that note though if we lose to Philly in the Super Bowl and I go missing it 100% is because I jumped off a bridge. Just ending the mystery now

How flattering that you people notice each other. For real. Nobody would notice me missing because I legitimately bring nothing to the table. I'm just here for the cheap laughs.

On that note though if we lose to Philly in the Super Bowl and I go missing it 100% is because I jumped off a bridge. Just ending the mystery now

Who are you, again?

F that guy and his UNEXPLAINED drive by DISAGREES!! He OWES me an EXPLANATION!!

Easy explanation. His keyboard broke a few months ago and all he has left is his mouse. So he's been relegated to only being able to click his way around the internet and through the Patsfan's forum until he gets his new keyboard off of layaway. Poor guy has to limp along until then.

And what did you do? Called a defenseless keyboardless dude a coward. Shame on you.

I dunno....... AtomicDawg might just be hangin' around with George Clinton until the SB.

Anybody hear from him? And, uh, Sammy...

...is there something you’re not telling us? :)

I am here. I prefer to run from Dawgs.
We should respect the Kitty in the video.
However he or she does not have beautiful blue fur like I do. :cool:

"...he or she.."
wtf? You can't tell a male from a female cat?
I'm suspecting that you might not actually BE a real cat, but just some human with a cat avatar.

"...he or she.."
wtf? You can't tell a male from a female cat?
I'm suspecting that you might not actually BE a real cat, but just some human with a cat avatar.

That video features quickness and action which is a challenge even for my highly trained
eyes, nose, and ears.

How could we not notice that phenomenal signature??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes