PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Football is back Hall of Fame Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deshon Elliot was my binkie.
He is already better than Richards.
Lamar Jackson looks better than Etling.

All these sissy penalties are ruining the game. I don't want players taking headshots but they're barely letting the defenders do anything without a flag flying in.

Lamar Jackson and Hayden Hurst were two of my favorite players in the draft. Kills me they're goddamn Ravens.

(Wynn was probably my favorite player in the draft so I'm not that mad.)

Deshon Elliot was my binkie.
He is already better than Richards.
Lamar Jackson looks better than Etling.

A first round QB should be better than a guy no one thought was getting drafted.

Lamar Jackson and Hayden Hurst were two of my favorite players in the draft. Kills me they're goddamn Ravens.

Jackson has a arm.
Flacco is cooked.

Like how the Ravens are rebuilding.
Think they beat the Steelers and Browns are tougher than people think.
Not a fan of Bengals think that offense is weak

Can't read a defense, wouldn't be a good fit in our offense, one read & go QB, isn't accurate, isn't smart ....................:eek:

Get used to it. The NFL can't go on turning a blind eye to what's happening to players after their career ends.
No. Nobody is forcing anyone to play professional football. It's voluntary -- players know what they're getting into and shouldn't be "protected from themselves" by rule changes altering the game's very nature. The emphasis should be on equipment improvements and medical solutions, not changing the rules to where football isn't football. I've said this many times before and still believe it: a medical solution to CTE is just a matter of time.

The NFL will look very different in 10-20 years.
Screw that.

All he does is throw INT'S.

That was a classic of the preseason interceptions genre. The receiver didn't look like he knew what route he was supposed to be running and Jackson seemed to get confused watching him dance at the top of his route and yet still threw it directly to him rather than make his next read.

Did RG3 look any good or is he completely toast?

Ball was late bc lower half mechanics were a bit slow after his drop. Could've been closer to the sideline. Good play by the CB though. Bust.

No. Nobody is forcing anyone to play professional football. It's voluntary -- players know what they're getting into and shouldn't be "protected from themselves" by rule changes altering the game's very nature. The emphasis should be on equipment improvements and medical solutions, not changing the rules to where football isn't football. I've said this many times before and still believe it: a medical solution to CTE is just a matter of time.

Screw that.
Nobody is forcing you to watch it & your last sentence (actually entire post) is pretty dumb even for this place.

Ball was late bc lower half mechanics were a bit slow after his drop. Could've been closer to the sideline. Good play by the CB though. Bust.

There is that issue though that he has, the tendency to rely on his upper body to flick throws. You saw it on his first drive as a positive when he had that perfect, beautiful Rodgers-like throw hitting his receiver dead-on while basically running full-tilt. And here you have the negative when he comes back across his body and the receiver isn't helping him by moving outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes